Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nevergiveup08 said:
I dont think there will be another draw :(
I guess by soon was meant within 2 weeks which is very well possible.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
vensak said:
I guess by soon was meant within 2 weeks which is very well possible.
Yes, I meant was two more draws are possible in December. One will be without provincial nominees.

nevergiveup08

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Now you see my point, People who were complaining that international students are being give preference..

They gave them 15 points each and raised the cutoff bar.. so people who dont have PNP cant even think of getting ITA.

And on the other hand they are holding PNPs for international students.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
Yes, I meant was two more draws are possible in December. One will be without provincial nominees.
PNP do have separate quota in the immigration plan. If they would ever have such draw, then they would logicaly decrease the amount of invitation, which will result in the same effect to the CRS cut off score.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
vensak said:
PNP do have separate quota in the immigration plan. If they would ever have such draw, then they would logicaly decrease the amount of invitation, which will result in the same effect to the CRS cut off score.
Naturally. ;) ;)

rsingh123

Star Member
Jun 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally nominated today! :)

FSW Outland

Nov 2015 profile and additional documents were requested on Nov 11.

s.abuhass

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Another call to those with files which are being/ were processed by officer VK. Did any of you received any updates after the additional documents list? moved to decision phase? any updates?

for me its been 8 days since I received that my file is referred to a senior officer for decision!

::) ::) ::)

krish Iyer

Oct 24, 2016
s.abuhass said:
Another call to those with files which are being/ were processed by officer VK. Did any of you received any updates after the additional documents list? moved to decision phase? any updates?

for me its been 8 days since I received that my file is referred to a senior officer for decision!

::) ::) ::)
I've been waiting for more than 17days after decision phase email..still no luck

Canadiense85

Star Member
Jul 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting ...
rsingh123 said:
Finally nominated today! :)

FSW Outland

Nov 2015 profile and additional documents were requested on Nov 11.
Congrats, when did you receive the decision email? Directly after submitting the additional documents?

rsingh123

Star Member
Jun 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadiense85 said:
Congrats, when did you receive the decision email? Directly after submitting the additional documents?
Decision email received today morning (Dec 2, India time). I did receive an AOR for additional documents on Nov 17 - after a week of submitting them. My profile had expired and I wrote to them a number of times with details of the new profile, but those were never acknowledged. Today morning the email arrived in the new profile.

nevergiveup08

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Add docs were sent on Oct 04.. Since then called them so many times, visited their office couple of times. Sent email few times..
Ans is same its in the process with senior officer except one time he said its with Investigator analyst. Now received an email last week its with processing officer...

I dont know what their criteria is? Its certainly not first come first serve.