+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MZASAM said:
Oh my God. What a great news. A million Congratulations DD. Your understanding, quick help to applicants will be remembered.
Trust me, we all will remember each other through out our life spans and this one year of togetherness.
Wish you a speedy PR.
Just yesterday I wrote to you; Never know; you may get NoM soon.

Please be like Raj, bestofluck and others who are supporting all the applicants waiting for NoM.

What a journey for all of us.. Who we are, From where we are....... ....................still we share this great relationship.. :) ;)
Thanks a lot MZASAM. Really appreciate your thoughts and wishes. I will certainly be there till all of our gang gets the PR :)

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@ DigitalDestiny added to new group. welcome to
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-ircc-pr-process-december-oinp-nominated-t455312.510.html

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
@ DigitalDestiny added to new group. welcome to
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-ircc-pr-process-december-oinp-nominated-t455312.510.html
Thanks a lot @bestofluck .

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats DigitalDestiny. You have been a pillar in this forum just like bestofluck, MZASAM, g126 and others. Really happy for you.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
syedahraza said:
Congrats DigitalDestiny. You have been a pillar in this forum just like bestofluck, MZASAM, g126 and others. Really happy for you.
Thanks a lot @syedahraza !. Really appreciate the thoughts and wishes.

Wish you speedy processing .

Tito G

Star Member
Jun 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DigitalDestiny said:
Finally ...finally.... Nominated !!!!!.

FSW Outland

Timelines

EE Profile: 21-Nov-2015 | Ontario PT: 27-Nov-2015 | App Rcvd: 30-Dec-2015 | AOR: 29-June-2016 | ADR: 15-Nov| ADR Sent: 19-Nov | Nomination: 30-Nov-2016

My humble thanks to each & every forum member specially BestofLuck, PatniKrishna, MZASAM, Maged_mmh and many other friends who stood with me. Thank you BestofLuck for being the pillar of support and motivation during the dark gloomy waiting period of 1 year. God Bless You.

Yaaaayyyyyy!!!!

This is fantastic news!! We should thank you for ALL your immense help on the forum. All the very best DigitalDestiny!!!

Let's keep our heads up! soon we will all have goods news!

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tito G said:
Yaaaayyyyyy!!!!

This is fantastic news!! We should thank you for ALL your immense help on the forum. All the very best DigitalDestiny!!!

Let's keep our heads up! soon we will all have goods news!
Thanks a lot @Tito G. Looking forward for the day when we all will land in Canada as PRs :)

Wish you speedy processing buddy ...

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck, Rajkamal, Stanlee, Digital, Maged, all Members

The implementation of the new CRS on Nov 19 seems to be poorly timed. Could have been implemented after clearing the inventory of 2016.
OINP knows the best.
The delays; quota for 2017 PT/NOI, 48 draw, applicants nominations waiting for over an year, backlogs remain....

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MZASAM said:
bestofluck, Rajkamal, Stanlee, Digital, Maged, all Members

The implementation of the new CRS on Nov 19 seems to be poorly timed. Could have been implemented after clearing the inventory of 2016.
OINP knows the best.
The delays; quota for 2017 PT/NOI, 48 draw, applicants nominations waiting for over an year, backlogs remain....
The new CRS rules have been laid down by IRCC. OINP, being a provincial body, have to implement what federal decides.

s.abuhass

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Hello people I have a question, do you get notified about your nomination only through cox account or you also receive an email like how you received for additional documents or other details ?

nevergiveup08

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is insane, they gave 15 points to international students and increased the cut off pints by hundreds..

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
s.abuhass said:
Hello people I have a question, do you get notified about your nomination only through cox account or you also receive an email like how you received for additional documents or other details ?
You just get a generic mail from IRCC with the subject "You have a new message in your account for application: XXXXXXX".

And when you login to myCIC, a new section will get added (on top of page that displays CRS score break up), with option to "Accept" or "Decline" the nomination.