MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
@ MZASAM no matter how many pages send complete bank statement.
All the best

Thanks a lot bestofluck

Waiting for ADR. Will prepare the docs and mail.

Jamaicangirl88

Feb 23, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Port of Spain, Trinidad
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2017
Thanks a lot! @bestofluck

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MZASAM said:
bestofluck

I was in a restaurant enjoying dinner with my family.

Got a call from OINP. I said it's my birthday and I am having my dinner with family.

The officer wished birthday, and said he will call me in couple of hours.

Belated Happy Birthday @MZASAM :) .... and congrats for Officer call/ADR

I was asked for 1 year pay stubs AND 1 year bank statement to show the corresponding salary deposits PLUS 6 month of latest bank stmt for PoF purposes. So make sure you submit everything they ask for.

As Bestofluck advised, send all the pages of statement and try your best to get them stamped from bank .

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Onemore10 said:
Guys,

I have been following the jan thread, but I guess you dec people might help me!

I have just received the nomination!
Congratulations !!

However, there are two concerns:
1st: My EE profile is about to expire (dec 4th). Should I wait until it expires and then create a new one? And what about the nomination? Should I accept it right away?
Well, it's expiring tomorrow, so let it expire normally. Also, the status would reflect as "Expired" instead of "Withdrawn" which in a way is cleaner.

Once it expires, make a new profile. You will get 2 messages with PDFs (Welcome letter, EE#/Job bank code) in your new profile. You need to email these both along with a LoE explaining why you created new profile and if their are any changes in new profile to OINP along with your Nomination letter PDF and request them for nomination transfer.

2nd: I have received another massage saying my profile is not eligible. It doesn't show my score. It looks like systems problems... Anyway, has anyone been through this?
Not sure, can't comment
Thanks!

gayathry84

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Hi All

Do they send decision phase email to everyone ? I have submitted additional docs more than 2 weeks back but absolutely no communication from them after that. I am worried

Thanks
Gayathri

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
gayathry84 said:
Hi All

Do they send decision phase email to everyone ? I have submitted additional docs more than 2 weeks back but absolutely no communication from them after that. I am worried

Thanks
Gayathri
No. You may directly get nominated.they have already sent nomination to jan first week app so Dec end app are due now to get nom.

ronix

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
Guys got 2nd add. documents request for 12 months pays tubs which I sent immediately. But this time by senior officer. So is my application in decision phase? Seniors what do you think?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
ronix said:
Guys got 2nd add. documents request for 12 months pays tubs which I sent immediately. But this time by senior officer. So is my application in decision phase? Seniors what do you think?
yes. You can expect nomination anytine now.

s.abuhass

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
hello everyone,

I got a call yesterday from my lawyer and guess what ???

I WAS NOMINATED !!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

now waiting for the next draw to accept the ITA, my profile expires on December 4th so I guess I have to create a new one and wait!

Thanks a lot for everyone who helped here, bestofluck and all of the other people who were supporting all the way and giving advices and keeping us all strong!

Looking forward to joining the new thread ;D

Oct 22, 2016
s.abuhass said:
hello everyone,

now waiting for the next draw to accept the ITA, my profile expires on December 4th so I guess I have to create a new one and wait!

Thanks a lot for everyone who helped here, bestofluck and all of the other people who were supporting all the way and giving advices and keeping us all strong!

[Did the officer call you recently? I am still waiting] Congrats!

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

s.abuhass : Congrats. Wish you a speedy PR

s.abuhass

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
lovelycanadalife said:
s.abuhass said:
[Did the officer call you recently? I am still waiting] Congrats!
the officer didn't call me but requested my social ties numbers and called both of them before sending me the decision phase email! and thanks a lot :D hopefully you will get nominated soon!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
s.abuhass said:
hello everyone,

congrats s.abuhass. Great news esp after the torture. All the best for PR process