05-02-2016
Nomination.....
16-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
Med's Done....
11-12-2016
Congratulations..
Yes, that is what my understanding too...

quadmaster said:
I finally got nominated :)

Even though I have not been much of a contributor as I discovered this amazing thread less than a month back, yet I'm still grateful to all the dedicated members whom have dedicated their time and effort to help others. I genuinely feel for everyone and I wish you all the best.

My profile is expiring in few days, so I believe the best thing to do is to accept the nomination before it expires, then let it expire as I don't believe a draw will happen in less than a week. Then, contact OINP to transfer the nomination to the new profile.
This is what I understood from the members' previous experiences. Any suggestions or recommendations?

Thank you all.

Here's my timeline:
FSW outland
OINP received application: 21 Dec 2015
OINP AOR: 19 Jun 2016
OINP additional doc request: 19 Oct 2016
Decision phase: 3 Nov 2016
Nomination: 4 Nov 2016

Donakinzo

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2015
Doc's Request.
30/09/2016 & 12/10/2016
Nomination.....
26 Oct 2016
AOR Received.
12 Nov 2016
File Transfer...
23-12-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7 Nov 2016
amriash said:
This is the number.. I talked to them today.. try calling in the morning before 11 AM EST
Thanks I will try on monday. I am just worried I haven't gotten my Nomination Cert. yet over a week.

frankiefun

Star Member
Jun 13, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
7asweh said:
its been two weeks since I asked OINP to transfer my points/nomination to my new EE profile. I have sent two emails already!!

Any ideas?
I almost went through same. Here is the quick fix.

Compose an email to ontarionominee@ontario.ca,e xpressentry@ontario.ca

Subject: URGENT: Transfer of OINP Nomination from Old to New Profile - XHSW-1601xxx - Names

Body:
Dear Sir/Ma,

My express entry profile E0004xxxx has expired ​since 26th October 2016.

I am writing to kindly request the transfer of my nomination to the new express entry profile below:

E0006xxxxxx
​​

Best Regards

Names

You need to attach the express entry letter you get after completing your profile - This letter has your EE number and job seeker code.

Voila!

If you dont get response in 6 hrs, follow with a call.

Regards

nikla

Nov 4, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
All,
My first post. Need your valuable suggestions.
For my OINP application i received additional information request in April 2016. I submitted everything then itself. In May 2016 i received Nomination from SINP - OID. But since this is paper based i thought i'll wait for a decision on OINP.
Finally in October 2016 i mailed in my paper based application + fee to CIO using the SINP nomination. Yet to hear from them.
Meanwhile now by EE profile expired. Got an email from OINP to respond within 30 days.

Questions?
Should i create another EE and email OINP with the details.
If i get a nomination in OINP for EE can i apply since i've already a paper based application?
I i can, should i apply?

TIA for your suggestions

trilokcic

May 3, 2015
Hi all,

I am a Dec 14th ONIP applicant and today I received a letter from OINP regarding the "Procedural Fairness Request- Canadian Experience Class".

In my case I received PT Interest Letter on 6 November 2015, but full year of experience gained only on 14 of November, 2015.

Although I sent my application in December (post completion of one year of Work Exp), on the date of PT Letter I was short of 10 days to full year of employment so I waited till I completed 1 year and became eligibile under CEC.

Yesterday I received letter from OINP with following:

Your application does not provide sufficient evidence that you have a minimum of one year (12 months) of cumulative, full-
time employment (1,560 hours or more) or an equal amount in part-time paid work experience in a National Occupation Classification (NOC) 0, A, or B occupation, in Canada, in the past three years from the date of the PT Notification of Interest from Ontario.

Please note that the OINP calculates cumulative work experienced based on the date of the PT Notification of Interest. In your case, the Program issued the Notification of Interest on November 6, 2015 and your work experience was assessed as of this date.

You have 30 calendar days from the date of this letter to provide additional information or documentation to support that your application satisfies program criteria.

Can you please suggest the next steps that we need to follow. Would appreciate if you can share your cell number or email address. I am seeking some help around the same phase you have passed through. Can you please atleast give me a call on +1 647 986 5511. My Email address is trilokpujara11@gmail.com. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE connect me, I need serious guidance on this.

Thanks,
Trilok.

jaamit

Star Member
Feb 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Neel0526 said:
Congrats Amit. Did you check your EE profile accidentally or is there any account called OINP?
I checked my EE profile (that's what I meant by OINP account).

jaamit

Star Member
Feb 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@bestofluck, @digitaldestiny,@sunil..

Thanks guys for your wishes.

1. My EE profile is expiring on 7th Nov and I will need to create a new one.
2. I guess there is a separate group for those who have received nominations. Please add me to that.
3. I checked my profile on 4th Nov :(. I didn't got any mail from OINP :(. Else I would have got ITA in 2nd Nov round...but anyways I have got 600 points and I am awaiting next Nov round for ITA.

Thanks
Amit

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
jaamit said:
@bestofluck, @digitaldestiny,@sunil..

Thanks guys for your wishes.

1. My EE profile is expiring on 7th Nov and I will need to create a new one.
2. I guess there is a separate group for those who have received nominations. Please add me to that.
3. I checked my profile on 4th Nov :(. I didn't got any mail from OINP :(. Else I would have got ITA in 2nd Nov round...but anyways I have got 600 points and I am awaiting next Nov round for ITA.

Thanks
Amit
you are already added to new group. so is girish979. Everyone getting nomination will be added automatically. the group is 'AOR -IRCC PR PROCESS - DECEMBER OINP NOMINATED'

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-ircc-pr-process-december-oinp-nominated-t455312.0.html

you can make a new profile and inform OINP sending them req docs. After you get 600 points added you will get ITA in new profile. There is still time in the next draw and may be there is a draw on 23rd instead of 16th because they will try to maintain 470 crs. Take a chance on that. make a new proifle as soon as possible.

you dint get PT because 2080 ITA must have been given out before you got 600 points. They have a limit.

s.abuhass

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Hello people,
Those with files being processed by office VK, did you happen to receive any updates? decision phase email? Nominations?

sameermicheal

Jan 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Dec 2015(OINP AOR: 14 JUNE 2016)
Doc's Request.
Pay slips for 15 months(Nov 2016)
Nomination.....
5 DEC 2016
AOR Received.
Eapr: 21 DEC 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Medical passed 9 FEB 2017
Passport Req..
8 march 2017
s.abuhass said:
Hello people,
Those with files being processed by office VK, did you happen to receive any updates? decision phase email? Nominations?
no, I sent my additional docs on 19th and still no progress. I sent a mail for any update on the same email thread, saying that my profile is goin to expire. In response to that, officer VK sent me the template on instructions after profile expire. :p

SR1978

Apr 5, 2016
Dear bestofLuck & Senior Members,

I have 2 questions

1) I have visited other countries for a max of 5 to 10 days on holiday (on tourist visa). Would I need a PCC from them
2) I have accepted the ITA. Will my EE profile expire (it was due to expire on 06 Nov i.e. tomorrow)

krish Iyer

Oct 24, 2016
s.abuhass said:
Hello people,
Im sailing on the same boat as you..no update from officer VK, despite sending the documents on 19th oct.

On my subsequent follow up with OINP, they gave a standard response that your documents are with the assessment officer.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
SR1978 said:
Dear bestofLuck & Senior Members,

I have 2 questions

1) I have visited other countries for a max of 5 to 10 days on holiday (on tourist visa). Would I need a PCC from them
2) I have accepted the ITA. Will my EE profile expire (it was due to expire on 06 Nov i.e. tomorrow)
You dont need PCC of those countries
Profile will not expire after you get ITA

krish Iyer

Oct 24, 2016
sameermicheal said:
no, I sent my additional docs on 19th and still no progress. I sent a mail for any update on the same email thread, saying that my profile is goin to expire. In response to that, officer VK sent me the template on instructions after profile expire. :p
Hi sameer,

Could you pls share the template what officer vk has sent you? on my mail id j.krisiyer@gmail.com

My ee profile expires on 7th Nov

Thanks.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Donakinzo said:
Thanks I will try on monday. I am just worried I haven't gotten my Nomination Cert. yet over a week.
you will get it soon. it is not to be included in application after ITA so don't bother much about it.