+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

roshantrv83

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
trilokcic said:
Hi all,

I am a Dec 14th ONIP applicant and today I received a letter from OINP regarding the "Procedural Fairness Request- Canadian Experience Class".

In my case I received PT Interest Letter on 6 November 2015, but full year of experience gained only on 14 of November, 2015.

Although I sent my application in December (post completion of one year of Work Exp), on the date of PT Letter I was short of 10 days to full year of employment so I waited till I completed 1 year and became eligibile under CEC.

Yesterday I received letter from OINP with following:

Your application does not provide sufficient evidence that you have a minimum of one year (12 months) of cumulative, full-
time employment (1,560 hours or more) or an equal amount in part-time paid work experience in a National Occupation Classification (NOC) 0, A, or B occupation, in Canada, in the past three years from the date of the PT Notification of Interest from Ontario.

Please note that the OINP calculates cumulative work experienced based on the date of the PT Notification of Interest. In your case, the Program issued the Notification of Interest on November 6, 2015 and your work experience was assessed as of this date.

You have 30 calendar days from the date of this letter to provide additional information or documentation to support that your application satisfies program criteria.

Can you please suggest the next steps that we need to follow. Would appreciate if you can share your cell number or email address. I am seeking some help around the same phase you have passed through. Can you please atleast give me a call on +1 647 986 5511. My Email address is trilokpujara11@gmail.com. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE connect me, I need serious guidance on this.

Thanks,
Trilok.
Me too got the same mail reg Procedural Fairness Request. Got 30 days to respond otherwise my file will get rejected. I think they have reached the cap, trying to avoid.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
roshantrv83 said:
Me too got the same mail reg Procedural Fairness Request. Got 30 days to respond otherwise my file will get refused. I think they have reached the cap, trying to avoid.
No its not that they have reached the cap. this is technical point. 12 months job is required when you get PT.

After december only half of the total app will get nominated.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
nikla said:
All,
My first post. Need your valuable suggestions.
For my OINP application i received additional information request in April 2016. I submitted everything then itself. In May 2016 i received Nomination from SINP - OID. But since this is paper based i thought i'll wait for a decision on OINP.
Finally in October 2016 i mailed in my paper based application + fee to CIO using the SINP nomination. Yet to hear from them.
Meanwhile now by EE profile expired. Got an email from OINP to respond within 30 days.

Questions?
Should i create another EE and email OINP with the details.
If i get a nomination in OINP for EE can i apply since i've already a paper based application?
I i can, should i apply?

TIA for your suggestions
you can make a new profile and send intimation to OINP with req docs. At anytime you can accept only one nomination. so if you have not accepted any other nomination you can accept OINP nomination, no matter how many more PNP you have applied.

Moh.Salem

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Someone at OINP woke up and decided to clean all Oct, Nov, Dec applications without decisions and/or postpone their processing for a while more..so they decided to send out procedural fairness forms to those applicants..do not loose hope people, send letters of explanation and do not let go of your rights..send documents and proofs..and those of you in Canada go to their office and ask for a formal meeting with a senior..you have paid 1500$ and waited for months..

Mallikaasharmaa

Feb 13, 2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2017
I am really surprised to see the sudden influx in procedural fairness messages.
I can only imagine how worried some of you must be right now.
All I can say is that send as many proofs as you can find and make your self heard soon as you can. Talk to your employers maybe they have some documents which you may not have thought of and which can help in strengthening your case.
Wishing you all, all the very best !!!

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
bestofluck said:
No its not that they have reached the cap. this is technical point. 12 months job is required when you get PT.

[font=Verdana[color=red]]After december only half of the total app will get nominated.[/color]
[/font]

Where is this information coming from? May I know if I am missing some major information here?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
bootsal said:
[/font]

Where is this information coming from? May I know if I am missing some major information here?
File numbers upto december are 3000 out of total 6000 pt sent. 1800 january app and 1200 after jan still waiting.

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
so are we assuming that all the 3k applicants will be given nominations, and are probably without issues. I read somewhere they will be processing all the applications, what would that mean? What would be the reason given to other applicants whose files would be clear to process ? sometimes it seems weird why we assume things :(

sameermicheal

Jan 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Dec 2015(OINP AOR: 14 JUNE 2016)
Doc's Request.
Pay slips for 15 months(Nov 2016)
Nomination.....
5 DEC 2016
AOR Received.
Eapr: 21 DEC 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Medical passed 9 FEB 2017
Passport Req..
8 march 2017
krish Iyer said:
Hi sameer,

Could you pls share the template what officer vk has sent you? on my mail id j.krisiyer@gmail.com

My ee profile expires on 7th Nov

Thanks.
I have forwarded the mail.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mallikaasharmaa said:
I am really surprised to see the sudden influx in procedural fairness messages.
I can only imagine how worried some of you must be right now.
All I can say is that send as many proofs as you can find and make your self heard soon as you can. Talk to your employers maybe they have some documents which you may not have thought of and which can help in strengthening your case.
Wishing you all, all the very best !!!
Mallikaasharmaa: Bestof luck, All members

I came a across a couple of procedural fairness messages. Seems I missed some.

The applicants must pursue with OINP; provide them the docs, letter of explanation. OINP has provided the reason in procedural fairness messages.

Look OINP categorically declared they will process all application received. When and how they will nominate is a puzzle to most of us.

It's Nov, and there is no update from OINP with regards the 2017 quota, and restarting PT's. Always there is a lack of communication. No choice for us.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bootsal said:
so are we assuming that all the 3k applicants will be given nominations, and are probably without issues. I read somewhere they will be processing all the applications, what would that mean? What would be the reason given to other applicants whose files would be clear to process ? sometimes it seems weird why we assume things :(
Look none of us know for sure the total no of files, category break up FSW, CEC quota 2015, 2016 utilized / underutilized etc.
It's sheer speculation.
What we know; X no of applicants got the AoR, reported on this forum, some got the NoM and the remaining are waiting.

We have no other choice than to respond to OINP requests for ECA, docs etc and wait for the decision / NoM.

Mallikaasharmaa

Feb 13, 2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2017
MZASAM said:
Look none of us know for sure the total no of files, category break up FSW, CEC quota 2015, 2016 utilized / underutilized etc.
It's sheer speculation.
What we know; X no of applicants got the AoR, reported on this forum, some got the NoM and the remaining are waiting.

We have no other choice than to respond to OINP requests for ECA, docs etc and wait for the decision / NoM.
MZASAM,

I am actually happy with their speed. I can't really complain. I got my receipt and old draft on time too. Many people that we have interacted with here have also got their nominations. So, they have made changes and it's quiet evident. I think what delayed things were those few months of complete silence ( correct me if I am wrong here, but from what I heard they were busy processing 5000 refugee applications )
I am just thinking out loud here, I think the process might go on until Feb, 2017. If I can remember the new officer's contracts would also last until Feb, 2017...
Who knows... ::) I guess we'll have to wait and watch

Fly2Can

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ontario anticipates that it will receive its 2017 nomination allocation from the federal government before the end of November 2016, and the province expects to be in a position to accept applications for some streams in six months.

OINP may not start accepting the applications as of yet and may begin again from January 1st 2017 following the trend of CIC Express entry system announcement in Jan 2015. The quota allocation for provinces including Ontario, Saskatchewan and Prince Edward Island may be higher in 2017 compared to previous years.

OINP has confirmed introduction of Online application system for its candidates to apply online and reduce the application processing time. This will also help candidates to track status update of their applications, which presently has no transparent tracking what so ever.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mallikaasharmaa:

In simple words; Wait, watch, hope, pray, remain optimistic for a positive outcome.
We did our best. If NoM / PR come / does not come should be fine. W will have several options, avenues in our lives.

Mallikaasharmaa

Feb 13, 2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2017
MZASAM said:
Mallikaasharmaa:

In simple words; Wait, watch, hope, pray, remain optimistic for a positive outcome.
We did our best. If NoM / PR come / does not come should be fine. W will have several options, avenues in our lives.
Absolutely correct...