+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

abc_27

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
7asweh said:
its been two weeks since I asked OINP to transfer my points/nomination to my new EE profile. I have sent two emails already!!

Any ideas?
Send them a fax too.

shashar

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Bangalore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaamit said:
Hi Everyone,

I have got the nomination. However, I didn't got any email from OINP. The end date to accept it was 27th Nov. I assume it would have come on 27/28th Oct.
I was checking my OINP account and the nomination was silently sitting there. I have accepted it though.
I have got additional 600 points as well.

It scares me if I hadn't checked my profile accidentally today.

Nomination needs to sink in after a long wait.

Thanks
Amit
Hi,

First of all congratulations on the nomination. I have a question though. How do you check the OINP account? I do not have any such details though I have received the file number. Please guide.

Thanks in advance

gantisunil86

Sep 9, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
23-11-2016
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
AOR Received.
17-12-2016
Med's Done....
02-02-2017
shashar said:
Hi,

First of all congratulations on the nomination. I have a question though. How do you check the OINP account? I do not have any such details though I have received the file number. Please guide.

Thanks in advance
You have to check your EE account, there is no specific OINP account

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Bintehassan said:
Guys don't ignore my post, please comment. It a serious muck up on the OINP's side.
I think they just need to be clear that they mixed things up, just reply with clear email and do call them, however I don't think the operator will put you through to the officer

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Bintehassan said:
Guys don't ignore my post, please comment. It a serious muck up on the OINP's side.
If you think it is their mistake, you must reply to their mail saying " URGENT ATTENTION'

before doing that check with your Agents if they made any mistakes in applying i.e under french speaking category

there is nothing like ignoring but you must remove those three bold letters from your post.

MichaelCorleone

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaamit said:
Hi Everyone,

I have got the nomination. However, I didn't got any email from OINP. The end date to accept it was 27th Nov. I assume it would have come on 27/28th Oct.
I was checking my OINP account and the nomination was silently sitting there. I have accepted it though.
I have got additional 600 points as well.

It scares me if I hadn't checked my profile accidentally today.

Nomination needs to sink in after a long wait.

Thanks
Amit
looks like coz of the missing email notification, you may have lost out on the Nov. 2 ITA. :( But congratulations of the nomination. In the next draw, ITA is yours. You get some extra days to start collecting documentation. :)

Bintehassan

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
bestofluck said:
If you think it is their mistake, you must reply to their mail saying " URGENT ATTENTION'

before doing that check with your Agents if they made any mistakes in applying i.e under french speaking category. No agents involved

there is nothing like ignoring but you must remove those three bold letters from your post. Done ;D

Jamaicangirl88

Feb 23, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Port of Spain, Trinidad
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2017
For all the applicants that are still waiting for their first bank draft back, you can contact Shabiha Ali directly at 1-416-327-0426.

She handles the receipts.

I got through to her a few mins ago and she sent me a copy of my old draft (showing that it was cancelled) which I will take to my bank to get the refund.

Apparently the bank doesn't always return the outdated drafts to OINP.

It took me about 4 tries before I got through.

I wish you luck!

Bintehassan

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
maged_mmh said:
I think they just need to be clear that they mixed things up, just reply with clear email and do call them, however I don't think the operator will put you through to the officer
Do you know I sent about a 100 pages of additional documents comprising of past 10 years work and bank history in February 2016. This is really frustrating that no one has read the documents however they acknowledged receiving all my documents.

roshantrv83

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
7asweh said:
its been two weeks since I asked OINP to transfer my points/nomination to my new EE profile. I have sent two emails already!!

Any ideas?

This is what i worried about. so this HAPPENS !!

Bintehassan

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
roshantrv83 said:
This is what i worried about. so this HAPPENS !!
It's not just this, they think I am french speaking stream applicant after sitting on my file for one year and 9 months sitting on my additional docs :eek:

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Bintehassan said:
Do you know I sent about a 100 pages of additional documents comprising of past 10 years work and bank history in February 2016. This is really frustrating that no one has read the documents however they acknowledged receiving all my documents.
I sent them an update that I left my work since March which they acknowledged and still they asked for payslips from May until today :p

bbtsaukus

Jul 25, 2016
Friends, I keep getting "your application has been updated" emails from cic but when I go in there to check for a nomination (?) there is nothing new / no messages , no updated nothing new whatsoever- is this common ? any advice

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
maged_mmh said:
I sent them an update that I left my work since March which they acknowledged and still they asked for payslips from May until today :p
That is because you did not change the EE profile with end dates. You just inforned oinp which is not enough.