Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
:D :D :D

I purposely dint put my phone number on the CV....Where will they find my number?
Don't be so naive!!!

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
Anyone on the phone with OINP officer right now?.....please update it immediately after the call :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

See, this reflects you can track' who is calling whom

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DigitalDestiny said:
Ditto. I too feel the same. @bestofluck will get direct nomination. So he will certainly land before us, settle down and then we all will bug him for finding us accomodation, job etc. etc ;D
I already have an understanding and a verbal agreement with bestofluck. For sure he is getting direct NoM and landing first.It's just a matter of time.
Don't know, can't predict what his attitude would be after landing in Toronto. He already moved with Britishers. For sure he won't remember DD,
Mza

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
The OINP processing as of today

180 days after application you get AOR
180 days after AOR you get a phone call
180 days after phone call you get nomination

OINP WELCOMES YOU...GET YOUR NOMINATION IN JUST 540 DAYS.... COME TO OINP :D :D :D

santoshCEC

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario, Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2015
Doc's Request.
scheduled A
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
24-06-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
LANDED..........
22-04-2017
Cecinland198715 said:
Hello All,

I am silent viewer of this form.

I really need you people help.

My wife applied for OINP application in human capital stream. Currently she is working in canada from last two years on open work permit received after student visa.

Recently she is having trouble with her employer and want to change here. But as recommended by our immigration consultant that she cannot change job. But as we check on internet. she is working as on open work permit and change any employer.

Also if she change job do we need to inform oinp and also need to leaving fund.

Please help us.

Thanks
Yes, defiantly, you can change to any employer, as long as the job satisfies the NOC criteria, and no need of informing to OINP, Just update the EXPRESS ENTRY profile should be good enough.

don't inform or send any documents until the OINP asked for such things. keep it simple.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Cecinland198715 said:
Hello All,

Also if she change job do we need to inform oinp and also need to leaving fund.

Please help us.

Thanks
Yes, I suggest it is better to inform them with a change because there are all chances they ask for payslips of last 6 months. Don't give them chance of a debate. Also your bank statements will reflect details of salary. I see no reason for not informing them.

sorry SantoshCEC for the differ

maindola

Sep 28, 2015
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just wondering what would be the reasonable answer to the officer's query "why do u want to come to canada"...

Any advice guys???

s2l

Star Member
Sep 11, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-16
Nomination.....
07-10-16
AOR Received.
01-11-16
Passport Req..
04-04-17
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-17
LANDED..........
25-04-17
santoshCEC said:
Yes, defiantly, you can change to any employer, as long as the job satisfies the NOC criteria, and no need of informing to OINP, Just update the EXPRESS ENTRY profile should be good enough.

don't inform or send any documents until the OINP asked for such things. keep it simple.
I also agree with bestofluck here. Anything that falls under the category of change of status must be communicated to OINP. They will run checks and if they find information doesn't match, then they can just as easily decide to return your application. So don't give them a reason to do. Email the Change of Personal Information form along with the stuff you're updating them on. In terms of Job Change, I had to update them, so I sent the Offer of Employment, along with the new Contract and all the pay stubs. I also took the liberty to update them with my Resume just in case. Also, email them at ExpressEntry..this is because when I got a call last month, the Officer was unable to find my email and then he said "oh you sent it to Ontario email and I am not checking that." So he sent me an email from ExpressEntry and I replied to that with all of my attachments again. Good luck!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
maindola said:
Just wondering what would be the reasonable answer to the officer's query "why do u want to come to canada"...

Any advice guys???
They will not ask you about Canada but for Ontario

01. Ontario is the best suitable place with my NOC, and I see many vacancies in Ontario.
02. I have friends in Ontario working in same NOC, and they are more than happy working and staying in Ontario
03. Ontario as a place is the best in Geographical condition and Highly developed compared to my NOC.
04. With my NOC I will be able to contribute more to Ontario's development

In short talk more about your NOC and Ontario's geography and Development !!!!!
Try writing few quotes by yourself and add to this for everyone's ref.

on the lighter side: whatever you say will not matter, they are only concerned with updated POF

santoshCEC

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario, Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2015
Doc's Request.
scheduled A
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
24-06-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
LANDED..........
22-04-2017
@bestofluck and MDM23 thanks !

I have cross referred with my lawyer as well, he said to fill the form and add comments to Change of "employment status" or "immigration status'

I just finished sending fax to the OINP..

maindola

Sep 28, 2015
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:

01. Ontario is the best suitable place with my NOC, and I see many vacancies in Ontario.
02. I have friends in Ontario working in same NOC, and they are more than happy working and staying in Ontario
03. Ontario as a place is the best in Geographical condition and Highly developed compared to my NOC.

on the lighter side: whatever you say will not matter, they are only concerned with updated POF
Thanks bestofluck. That was helpful. BTW just noticed your timeline is quite similar to me. So should i also expect nomination mid nov?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
maindola said:
Thanks bestofluck. That was helpful. BTW just noticed your timeline is quite similar to me. So should i also expect nomination mid nov?
Definitely. I am still so sure about my timeline. Hope OINP dont let me down. :D :D :D

dhasha1

Dec 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-11-2016
Med's Request
03-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
bestofluck said:

@bestofluck: won't you talk about, "I want to immigrate to Ontario and then work for OINP to make the process faster" ?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
dhasha1 said:
@bestofluck: won't you talk about, "I want to immigrate to Ontario and then work for OINP to make the process faster" ?
:D :D :D :D They wont even allow me to work in any nearby firm.