+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
bestofluck said:
If after a month of phone call you and some November applicants are not getting nominations how can we who still are waiting for a phone call think of nominations coming soon ?
"Some" November applicants? Should be"most" November applicants. Early November applicants got additional doc requests much earlier. Personally, been 5 months for me post additional document request.

s2l

Star Member
Sep 11, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-16
Nomination.....
07-10-16
AOR Received.
01-11-16
Passport Req..
04-04-17
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-17
LANDED..........
25-04-17
bestofluck said:
If after a month of phone call you and some November applicants are not getting nominations how can we who still are waiting for a phone call think of nominations coming soon ?
Honestly, no idea. They haven't been transparent whatsoever in their methods and stages. We have all received correspondence from them that doesn't match except the very generic email about files haven't been processed. This is why I find it difficult to expect anything, but keeping my chin up nonetheless. If the stages and timelines were explicitly outlined by OINP on their website or even in the Application package, and actually followed, then I am sure we would have more visibility in what is going on. I mean, I understand it takes a while to process, but the wait has been particularly difficult because of the lack of uniformity in the way they have gone about processing everyone's application.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
"Some" November applicants? Should be"most" November applicants. Early November applicants got additional doc requests much earlier. Personally, been 5 months for me post additional document request.
:D :D :D by some i meant those few who recd phone calls...LOL

santoshCEC

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario, Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2015
Doc's Request.
scheduled A
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
24-06-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
LANDED..........
22-04-2017
Can somebody post November thread link ...

Dan504

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-application-sent-in-november-2015-t382152.0.html

Aug 26, 2016
s2l said:
Hi there, I got my PGWP extended because it was given to me for only two years since my Passport was expiring in July as well. I got a new passport earlier on and submitted a paper application for an extension to grant me the remainder of the 3yrs. I haven't taken the LMIA route.
Thanks for your reply , In my own case i had a passport with 5 years validity and i got 3 years PGWP which will be expiring soon. And this slow OINP process isn't helping matters at all. So would i be able to extend the work permit without LMIA?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
I think they are on the path of nominating all CEC applicants and then start giving nominations to FSW pending from October November.......And if they are so slow for CEC what are the chances of FSW ?

Antoman

Dec 12, 2015
London, UK
Nomination.....
05-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
AmBiNa said:
Dear guys,
I received the phone call two days ago, and just uploaded the new bank statement as requested. no more documents were asked for. regular interview about job description and responsibilities.
Good luck for every one of you. Things are getting back to track be patient. wish you all the best
AmBiNa, when you say 'uploaded the bank statement' do you mean online? I'm confused because I thought everything gets sent by post? I only have 15 calendar days. :'(

Also, my timeline for someone asking earlier: Application received - 1 December, AOR - 8 April, Phone call - 13 Sept.
And I’m FSW from the UK.

AmBiNa

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
Antoman said:
AmBiNa, when you say 'uploaded the bank statement' do you mean online? I'm confused because I thought everything gets sent by post? I only have 15 calendar days. :'(

Also, my timeline for someone asking earlier: Application received - 1 December, AOR - 8 April, Phone call - 13 Sept.
And I’m FSW from the UK.
What I meant by uploading is uploading the file as attachment and sent it via e-mail to (ExpressEntry@ontario.ca).

Please guys if we should send the documents by post let us know. because I yet didn't receive an acknowledgement from OINP regarding the receiving of my document (bank statement)
share your experience, thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Antoman said:

And I’m FSW from the UK.
AmBiNa said:
What I meant by uploading is uploading the file as attachment and sent it via e-mail to (ExpressEntry@ontario.ca).

Please guys if we should send the documents by post let us know. because I yet didn't receive an acknowledgement from OINP regarding the receiving of my document (bank statement)
Generally, additional documents are to be sent via e-mail unless and otherwise explicitly mentioned. Sometimes, if the attachment size is too large, then the e-mail might not be transmitted. In case your e-mail bounces back, you might have to consider sending documents through snail mail.

Please reply to the same additional document request e-mail that you received.

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
AmBiNa said:

no, is NOT by post. only email.
shashidhar from the November thread has explicitly been told to send the PDF file.

AmBiNa

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
patnikrishna said:
no, is NOT by post. only email.
shashidhar from the November thread has explicitly been told to send the PDF file.
I wonder why OINP didn't acknowledge the receiving of my file. did I send it to the right address (ExpressEntry@ontario.ca) ?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
AmBiNa said:
I wonder why OINP didn't acknowledge the receiving of my file. did I send it to the right address (ExpressEntry@ontario.ca) ?
They didn't acknowledge my documents by themselves either. I had to keep sending e-mails to them and then the officer got back telling me that he has received the documents and they will be reviewed.

You replied to the email they sent you right?

AmBiNa

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
Ohhhh
I actually sent it to ontarionominee@@ontario.ca not to ExpressEntry@ontario.ca which right

AmBiNa

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
You replied to the email they sent you right?
Not really. should I send it again to the one they sent me from