+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
AmBiNa said:
Ohhhh
I actually sent it to ontarionominee@@ontario.ca not to ExpressEntry@ontario.ca which right
AmBiNa said:
Not really. should I send it again to the one they sent me from
Relax. Relax. Both email IDs are valid (as long as you didn't use " @@ " in the first e-mail ID ;)). Send an e-mail asking if they have received the documents. You can then decide if you have to send it again or not.

AmBiNa

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Relax. Relax. Both email IDs are valid (as long as you didn't use " @ @ " in the first e-mail ID ;)). Send an e-mail asking if they have received the documents. You can then decide if you have to send it again or not.
I surely didn't use @ @ :D ;D
I will send them an e-mail as you advised but I can't promise you with the "RELAX" thing ;)

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
AmBiNa said:
I surely didn't use @ @ :D ;D
I will send them an e-mail as you advised but I can't promise you with the "RELAX" thing ;)
If you get a mail saying your file is moved to Decision phase or final stage it is implied they recd the documents.

AmBiNa

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
bestofluck said:
If you get a mail saying your file is moved to Decision phase or final stage it is implied they recd the documents.
Waiting impatiently for such a mail :(

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
AmBiNa said:
Waiting impatiently for such a mail :(
check your spam folder. Normally they send it on the very next day. Or send them documents again with compressed file folder.

Sep 13, 2016
Hello All,

I am silent viewer of this form.

I really need you people help.

My wife applied for OINP application in human capital stream. Currently she is working in canada from last two years on open work permit received after student visa.

Recently she is having trouble with her employer and want to change here. But as recommended by our immigration consultant that she cannot change job. But as we check on internet. she is working as on open work permit and change any employer.

Also if she change job do we need to inform oinp and also need to leaving fund.

Please help us.

Thanks

AmBiNa

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
bestofluck said:
check your spam folder. Normally they send it on the very next day. Or send them documents again with compressed file folder.
Nothing neither in the inbox nor in the spam. I will wait till the end of the day then do as you proposed if I received nothing.
Thx bestofluck, wish you quick nomination

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
AmBiNa said:
Nothing neither in the inbox nor in the spam. I will wait till the end of the day then do as you proposed if I received nothing.
Thx bestofluck, wish you quick nomination
time being just wish me a quick phone call... :D :D

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
Cecinland198715 said:
Hello All,

I am silent viewer of this form.

I really need you people help.

My wife applied for OINP application in human capital stream. Currently she is working in canada from last two years on open work permit received after student visa.

Recently she is having trouble with her employer and want to change here. But as recommended by our immigration consultant that she cannot change job. But as we check on internet. she is working as on open work permit and change any employer.

Also if she change job do we need to inform oinp and also need to leaving fund.

Please help us.

Thanks
yes you would need to inform OINP via the change in personal information form , i would suggest sending them the reference letter from the new job if possible outlining the details of your roles and responsibilites. pretty much the same that you did for the current job.

Sep 13, 2016
But she will not have same NOC job. DO we need to find same NOC job ?? Does it make any impact on our application ?? and mean while she wants to wait for couple of month to join another job. so do we need to show leaving fund as we did't maintained any in out account. As she is on open work permit and was working in canada.

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
Cecinland198715 said:
But she will not have same NOC job. DO we need to find same NOC job ?? Does it make any impact on our application ?? and mean while she wants to wait for couple of month to join another job. so do we need to show leaving fund as we did't maintained any in out account. As she is on open work permit and was working in canada.
change of the noc code should not impact your application. Unlike certain provinces that accept only those applicants whose noc match with their NOC requirement list. so it should be ok. Regarding the leaving fund, i am not sure what that means, unless you can enlighten with some more details as I am less knowledgeable on that front.

Sep 13, 2016
Thanks MDM 23. I mean she has applied for oinp human capital priority steam cec inland application. Its my typing mistake. I mean living fund (SETTLEMENT FUNDS
) while doing application its mentioned that if applicant don't have arranged employment in Canada has to show settlement fund. But she already have job in canada and want to quiet current employer, also wants to wait couple of months to join another employer but her new job profile will be completely different from old one. If she leave current employer meanwhile and will get call from oinp what we need to say to them. if now they will say you don't have any arranged employment ( as she will quite that job) . So do we need to show settlement fund from now ??

Please help us... what to do.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Cecinland198715 said:
Thanks MDM 23. I mean she has applied for oinp human capital priority steam cec inland application. Its my typing mistake. I mean living fund (SETTLEMENT FUNDS
) while doing application its mentioned that if applicant don't have arranged employment in Canada has to show settlement fund. But she already have job in canada and want to quiet current employer, also wants to wait couple of months to join another employer but her new job profile will be completely different from old one. If she leave current employer meanwhile and will get call from oinp what we need to say to them. if now they will say you don't have any arranged employment ( as she will quite that job) . So do we need to show settlement fund from now ??

Please help us... what to do.
I have answered your query here http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spouse-work-experience-question-t451636.0.html;msg5448238#msg5448238

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DigitalDestiny said:
Wish you quick nomination !.

Don't think they will need to call you. You are already in their "white-list" that's why they cleared your original DD without any fuss.

True, Digital Destiny: That is still surprising for all of us. Seems, bestofluck is known in OINP!!!

Believe me, some day bestofluck will say, neither I received a call nor additional doc request..A direct NoM's. WoW

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Anyone on the phone with OINP officer right now?.....please update it immediately after the call :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X