29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Thanks for the updates.
this is utterly ineffective! can't believe they lack the slightest skills of time management and project planning! and only waiting for Sept to hire extra contractors??? I mean, really?? that program manager should've been fired the minute application started to pile up.

roshantrv83

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
Guys, sorry for sharing this link in this forum, but this news have me worried. Is this really happening at canada ? Do you know any such cases ?

http://www.abhinav.com/news/35-percent-immigrants-canada-go-back.aspx

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
roshantrv83 said:
Guys, sorry for sharing this link in this forum, but this news have me worried. Is this really happening at canada ? Do you know any such cases ?

http://www.abhinav.com/news/35-percent-immigrants-canada-go-back.aspx
no facts except the soo called "35%".
ignore.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
Anything happened "diligently" in the past week?

Sorry, was out.
How can you be away from the forum for so long!!!

Well it's a due diligence time for them to overcome the quagmire created. Nothing is progressing diligently..Same old saga that ongoing..

Good you had some days, week off
:) :) :)

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
Anything happened "diligently" in the past week?

Sorry, was out.

Well it's a due diligence time for them to overcome the quagmire created. Nothing is progressing diligently..Same old saga that ongoing..

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
Thanks for the updates.
this is utterly ineffective! can't believe they lack the slightest skills of time management and project planning! and only waiting for Sept to hire extra contractors??? I mean, really?? that program manager should've been fired the minute application started to pile up.
Well said. The state of affairs really bother all of us. Sometimes I feel; Have we opted for the right province??? Is this the way they work.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
Thanks for the updates.
Actually, when the OINP telephone directory was live, it showed the Program Manager as "Acting" meaning that person was just filling-in till proper hiring was made. That hiring was not made at least till that directory page was pulled down. This might be one reason for all this mess.

Uptill few months back both OINP & Ontario Immigration Ministry website still mentioned nomination/decision in 90 days (now it's gone...all updated), not sure how can they officially publish such timelines when they had no capacity, capability, willingness or plan to meet it.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DigitalDestiny:

Off late I believe, it appears to be a sheer marketing gimmick to

1. Generate revenue
2. Attract large numbers of highly qualified, skilled, financially sound professionals,
3. Immigration publicity to remain in news and attract the attention of the worldwide professionals, businesses.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
MZASAM said:

thanks Sam, actually I was sarcastic when I said diligently

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
DigitalDestiny said:
Actually, when the OINP telephone directory was live, it showed the Program Manager as "Acting" meaning that person was just filling-in till proper hiring was made. That hiring was not made at least till that directory page was pulled down. This might be one reason for all this mess.

Uptill few months back both OINP & Ontario Immigration Ministry website still mentioned nomination/decision in 90 days (now it's gone...all updated), not sure how can they officially publish such timelines when they had no capacity, capability, willingness or plan to meet it.
So much for ACTING, whatever that had been.

Lpbe

May 11, 2016
GOT NOMINATION!

Sep 7 - email Notification - Nominee Application at Assessment Phase

Sep 7 - email asking some extra documents

Sep 9 - sent extra documents by email

Sep 12 - email Notification - Referral os Nominee Application to the Decision Phase

Sep 16 - CIC message to accept Ontario Nomination

No phone calls from OINP (yet). Got the invitation directly on my CIC profile.

RECD AOR CAT
16th Dec 7th Jun CEC