+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
rainbow00 said:
This might be true because in one of the reply mail to my AOR enquiry they mentioned "During the month of December, processing was paused until the first week of January". They are overloaded with applications. So relax guys, sooner or later we all will get through it. It's just a matter of time and patience. Goodluck everybody
Well actually they dint process any application during that time, but after that they have finished sending AOR for November applicants. This is a pause or slow down after they resumed working. Its three three months they resumed working after December and January break.

They have not stopped sending AOR , but they have slowed down the process. The 3rd December applicant got AOR on 12th April while 8th December applicant have still not got AOR. This means they take 15 days or more for just 5 AOR. The main worry is that all applicants will complete 6 months of DD in June. so the applicants after 15th December will face a new problem, if they dont speed up. Hope they cover it up.

hemche

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Hyderabad
Category........
NOC Code......
2173 / 2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
girish979 said:
I got my AOR today, after 141 days
This is not just an AoR, But a hope for all the remaining applicants! ;D
Congrats Girish !

souriju

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
girish979 said:
I got my AOR today, after 141 days
Congrats Girish979 .....

Others who received AOR's please post it here, it will help us to cheer-up and hope for early AOR's

girish979

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
India
Interview........
None
thanq all.

this is what I i got, along with DD recepit

Code:
RE: Letter of Acknowledgement

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) received your Nominee Application

Package on December 08, 2015. Please retain this letter for your records.

We will contact you regarding the outcome of your application and/or if we require

further information within 90 days from the date your application is considered complete.

Please refrain from contacting our office regarding the status of your application within

this time period while we review your application.

Please note that as of January 11, 2016 we have updated the instructions regarding

ECA reports. Please review the information in the link below and follow the process for

the organization with which you have an ECA:

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

Thank you for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

Mik1234

Star Member
Aug 28, 2015
@Girish..

That's great..!! So u received 2 attachment..one is your AOR and another is DD receipt? Where they have mentioned about DD receipt?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
girish979 said:
I have already made the payment for WES in january itself. So I guess I just have to wait again.
I am not sure whether OINP would have acknowledged the receipt of your duplicate ECA copy. If not, would suggest you to send an email to ontarionominee@ontario.ca and/or expressentry@ontario.ca with the following

1. Confirmation of order placed for duplicate ECA Report
2. WES Notification with regard to completion of evaluation with regard to duplicate ECA Report
3. Soft copy of the duplicate ECA Report

I sent them the above email and got an acknowledgement for the same after 2 weeks.