+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

bbjoshi

Jul 8, 2016
bestofluck said:
Thats good news. But at the same time you need to restore your status until you get nomination ! When is your WP getting expired?
He said that his work permit extension and restoration both got rejected that means work permit expired atleast couple of months ago. once your restoration is rejected you cannot apply again. He is saying he is leaving Canada. Pls read before replying atleast. He has no choice other than going to home country and wait for PR.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
bbjoshi said:
He said that his work permit extension and restoration both got rejected that means work permit expired atleast couple of months ago. once your restoration is rejected you cannot apply again. He is saying he is leaving Canada. Pls read before replying atleast. He has no choice other than going to home country and wait for PR.
He did not say what he did after the lady told him to wait as nominations will not take longer. Did he decide to stay or leave after that? And if he is still there on what status? IF he has left than its okay.

he definitely can stay if he wants like many other applicants, who have taken visitor or student status. why say no choice.

Dominika

Jul 29, 2014
yy_ca_pr said:
Hi guys, I got my nomination letter this morning. 600 points was added as soon as I accepted the nomination. Here is my timeline:

CEC Inland (Work permit will expire at the end of August)

OINP Interest Letter: 17/12/2015
OINP Delivered & Received: 24/12/2015
Return of application package(OINP system error) 28/06/2015
Resubmitted application package in person(nothing change) 4/07/2016
AOR: 13/07/2016
Notification email of assessment phase: 08/08/2016
Additional docs request email: 08/08/2016
Submit additional docs by email: 09/08/2016
Notification email of decision phase: 09/08/2016
Nomination letter from CIC message: 10/08/2016
Accept nomination and get 600 points: 10/08/2016

Finally my long OINP journey ends. Thanks to all for sharing information and stories here. I learn a lot from this post.
Good luck to everyone! Good news is coming.
Congratulations on the nomination! I remember you were asking me few questions, glad it all worked out 8)

yy_ca_pr

Jun 13, 2016
Thanks Dominika, it did work! I did not apply visitor record, only attached a short status statement. Now I can submit BOWP application once I get the nomination certification hard copy. How long did you get the hard copy since you got the nomination notification?

@ Mr Optimist
Different applicants would be asked for different additional docs.
They ask for T4, Notice of Assessments, recent bank assessment showing all assets and proof of change of status application(or a statement that I have not applied yet).

Dominika said:
Congratulations on the nomination! I remember you were asking me few questions, glad it all worked out 8)

akashdesai1989

Oct 6, 2015
adeep9 said:
hello, thanks a lot for suggestion. so can you please tell me like on what floor they have customer service office. because i remember when i went there to drop off my package there was no door/ entry point to talk to someone.
It's on 5th floor. U can see the OINP office right besides the elevator and OINP training room.

akashdesai1989

Oct 6, 2015
bestofluck said:
Thats good news. But at the same time you need to restore your status until you get nomination ! When is your WP getting expired?
my wp expired on nov 29th, 2015. For me, all over. Back to povallion until I get the nomination and federal PR.

ziad87

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
November 9, 2016
So my immigration lawyer just told me the following: "OINP doesn’t always issue AORs for every applicant".

I find that hard to believe. I would at least expect OINP to send a receipt for the application fees.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
yy_ca_pr said:
Hi guys, I got my nomination letter this morning. 600 points was added as soon as I accepted the nomination. Here is my timeline:

CEC Inland (Work permit will expire at the end of August)

OINP Interest Letter: 17/12/2015
OINP Delivered & Received: 24/12/2015
Return of application package(OINP system error) 28/06/2015
Resubmitted application package in person(nothing change) 4/07/2016
AOR: 13/07/2016
Notification email of assessment phase: 08/08/2016
Additional docs request email: 08/08/2016
Submit additional docs by email: 09/08/2016
Notification email of decision phase: 09/08/2016
Nomination letter from CIC message: 10/08/2016
Accept nomination and get 600 points: 10/08/2016

Finally my long OINP journey ends. Thanks to all for sharing information and stories here. I learn a lot from this post.
Good luck to everyone! Good news is coming.
Congratulations!! Good luck and all the very best!!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
ziad87 said:
So my immigration lawyer just told me the following: "OINP doesn’t always issue AORs for every applicant".

I find that hard to believe. I would at least expect OINP to send a receipt for the application fees.
As per list you are FSW. They do send AOR to everyone after completeness check. Now if you dont get the email and if they have asked you to send a new DD than it becomes a problem because the 30 days are passed by. For CEC they are sure their DD is valid but for FSW it is better to get AOR email as soon as possible and check whether they have asked to send new DD.

The DD problem arise only after the Dec 15th applicant. So please check with your bank also whether the DD is en cashed.

Please ask your immigration lawyer to do the needful at the earliest and you can also follow up yourself sending fax to them again and again.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
akashdesai1989 said:
my wp expired on nov 29th, 2015. For me, all over. Back to povallion until I get the nomination and federal PR.
sorry to know this. OINP has given nomination to those CEC whose WP is still not expired and they do this with you. Good luck for your nomination, hope you get it soon.

Dominika

Jul 29, 2014
yy_ca_pr said:
Thanks Dominika, it did work! I did not apply visitor record, only attached a short status statement. Now I can submit BOWP application once I get the nomination certification hard copy. How long did you get the hard copy since you got the nomination notification?
Took a week to get it in the mail (I live in Toronto)

ziad87

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
November 9, 2016
My lawyers are Campbell Cohen.

I asked them to send a fax numerous times but for some reason they are refusing/ignoring my requests. They aren't even replying to any of my emails. They just replied to a single email that I forwarded from my communication with OINP. It's the first time they reply to me in 3 weeks and that's not counting my previous lawyer that also ignored my emails. My lawyer informed me that I shouldn't contact OINP myself so that they don't miss out on any of the updates. This is something that I agree on and it's why I waited over a month before even contacting OINP myself.

Is there anybody else here with the same firm?

bbjoshi

Jul 8, 2016
bestofluck said:
He did not say what he did after the lady told him to wait as nominations will not take longer. Did he decide to stay or leave after that? And if he is still there on what status? IF he has left than its okay.

he definitely can stay if he wants like many other applicants, who have taken visitor or student status. why say no choice.
rejection of restoration means departure order. you must leave Canada. If he wants to apply for any status must be from outside Canada