+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

akashdesai1989

Oct 6, 2015
bestofluck said:
sorry to know this. OINP has given nomination to those CEC whose WP is still not expired and they do this with you. Good luck for your nomination, hope you get it soon.
I know. Thats what I wonder too. My friend got his OINP nomination within 2.5 months in mid jan. His WP expired on early Feb. He applied in nov end. Does anyone know, How much time usually takes from 2nd phase to nomination

akashdesai1989

Oct 6, 2015
i am gonna leave canada this month end and will apply Federal PR file from India. May I get my Criminal Check certificate here before leaving for federal application to save the time or I must get from IndiaÉ

IAMFINE

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
@akashdesai1989. Even I am leaving Canada by this month end. I am not sure, what is this Federal PR which you are talking applying from India. What Police Certificate from Canada?

I thought, Even If I leave Canada, my OINP will get processed, once I get nomination I will get invitation. Is this is not the case?

My Status: CEC Category Waiting for OINP Nomination.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
IAMFINE said:
@akashdesai1989. Even I am leaving Canada by this month end. I am not sure, what is this Federal PR which you are talking applying from India. What Police Certificate from Canada?

I thought, Even If I leave Canada, my OINP will get processed, once I get nomination I will get invitation. Is this is not the case?

My Status: CEC Category Waiting for OINP Nomination.
As long as you are still eligible under CEC (you have at least one year work experience in the past 3 years), your OINP application will be processed even after you leave Canada. You just have to inform this to OINP.

Once you get your nomination, you can apply for PR from your home country.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
akashdesai1989 said:
i am gonna leave canada this month end and will apply Federal PR file from India. May I get my Criminal Check certificate here before leaving for federal application to save the time or I must get from IndiaÉ
You better get your Indian PCC from India rather than from Canada.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
akashdesai1989 said:
are you talking about Canada PCC or Indian PCC ?

tari7499

Jun 21, 2016
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
6221 & 2132
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2016. Additional Docs Request: 24-Sep-2016 Additional Docs Emailed: 28-Sep-2016 Notification for Decision Phase: 28-Sep-2016 Nomination: 30-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
23-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2017
LANDED..........
02-Jul-2017
Sapnay suhanay.....

bestofluck said:
Anyone with an update of AOR or nomination? :-X :-X

ChapImmigrate

Jun 1, 2016
Hey All-

I received my acknowledgement letter on June 1st (along with the receipt for my bank check) but still haven't heard anything further. I started catching up on this board and I saw some suggestions that things were moving very slowly for FSW outland applicants -- as well as suggestions that they've stopped issuing Nominations to all FSW outland applicants completely -- does anyone know which is true?

Also--

I am now worried that I may not get a nomination before my 1 year anniversary of my EE Profile, at which time it expires. Does anyone know what might happen to applicants who are in threat of having their EE profile expire after submitting (and paying) for OINP?

Thanks to anyone who can provide any guidance or answers.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
ChapImmigrate said:
Hey All-

I received my acknowledgement letter on June 1st (along with the receipt for my bank check) but still haven't heard anything further. I started catching up on this board and I saw some suggestions that things were moving very slowly for FSW outland applicants -- as well as suggestions that they've stopped issuing Nominations to all FSW outland applicants completely -- does anyone know which is true?

Also--

I am now worried that I may not get a nomination before my 1 year anniversary of my EE Profile, at which time it expires. Does anyone know what might happen to applicants who are in threat of having their EE profile expire after submitting (and paying) for OINP?

Thanks to anyone who can provide any guidance or answers.
read here: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPINTAKE.html#display

if your profile expires:

you will have to withdraw current one, create new one and inform oinp:

If the profile on which you received a Letter of Interest became ineligible, you have to advise our office.

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) will continue to process your application if you create a new Express Entry profile, however, to do so we require you to provide the following within 30 calendar days from the creation of your new profile, or if you have not yet submitted your application, with the application:

1. The Express Entry number/job seeker validation code for your new profile;
2. A copy of the letter you have received from Citizenship and Immigration Canada acknowledging the new profile; and
3. A letter explaining why you updated your profile and a list of the additional or updated information you provided in your new Express Entry profile.

Please be advised that OINP may require you provide additional or updated documents to support your application.

OINP staff will contact you directly should documentation be required.

tari7499

Jun 21, 2016
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
6221 & 2132
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2016. Additional Docs Request: 24-Sep-2016 Additional Docs Emailed: 28-Sep-2016 Notification for Decision Phase: 28-Sep-2016 Nomination: 30-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
23-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2017
LANDED..........
02-Jul-2017
Is it mandatory to land in the same province you get the nomination from?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
tari7499 said:
Is it mandatory to land in the same province you get the nomination from?
No, sometimes, you may not have direct flights from your country of residence. However, you need to have confirmed tickets to your nominated province.

tari7499

Jun 21, 2016
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
6221 & 2132
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
23-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2017
LANDED..........
02-Jul-2017
Thanks Stanlee. What if one actually wants to settle in a different province?

Stanlee said:
No, sometimes, you may not have direct flights from your country of residence. However, you need to have confirmed tickets to your nominated province.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
tari7499 said:
Thanks Stanlee. What if one actually wants to settle in a different province?
According to Section 6 of Charter of Rights and Freedoms

Every citizen of Canada and every person who has the status of a permanent resident of Canada has the right
a) to move to and take up residence in any province; and
b) to pursue the gaining of a livelihood in any province.

There is no legal obligation, but it is more of a moral obligation to live and work in the province that took the effort and time to nominate you to meet the provincial requirements.