+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

gp0504

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
28 November? How do you know that? Did they tell you? Its strange because a few October and most of November (early November) applicants are still waiting. Did you mean to say they are moving Nov 28 files to the decision phase?

Yesterday, a December applicant (FSW outland) got her nomination. She got her AOR before any November applicant did on Jan 29th. Congrats to her!
Guys, is the AOR also sent by post (as a hard copy) to your address? Or is it only an email? Thanks.

malican

May 24, 2016
bestofluck said:
No wonder you will soon see a reverse Draw with CRS 754 and just 490 invites :'( :'(

They have purely made it a CEC based EE. IRCC wants all CEC and has also instructed OINP to nominate only CEC.
@ Best of Luck - 'IRCC wants all CEC and has also instructed OINP to nominate only CEC.' Did you see this somewhere? Im scared!

akashdesai1989

Oct 6, 2015
hey guys,,

sorry, i m not an active user here. As I have mentioned earler, my case is extremely critical. After my OINP Application, I APPLIED FOR WORK PERMIT EXTENSION AND RESTORATION but my both appliCATIONS got rejected. Meanwhile, I used to visit the OINP office fequently and urging for quick AOR but never succeeded ever. This monday, I went to OINP office with form to change residence address and explained to customer service lady that I am leaving country forever. So in return, she informed me that I dont need to wait longer as it has been already 28th nov applicants on decison making stage.

Guys, who doesnt got their AOR yet, plz, go OINP office and write your questions/requests on blank page and give it to customer service. She will personally circularate to officer staff. If possible, give this paper when u need to change any of your personal information like address, cell number, etc. so that your both the forms and explaination papers will be handed over to officers and eventually, help u out.

I got the 1500$ payment reciept with AOR.

Good luck..

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
akashdesai1989 said:
hey guys,,

sorry, i m not an active user here. As I have mentioned earler, my case is extremely critical. After my OINP Application, I APPLIED FOR WORK PERMIT EXTENSION AND RESTORATION but my both appliCATIONS got rejected. Meanwhile, I used to visit the OINP office fequently and urging for quick AOR but never succeeded ever. This monday, I went to OINP office with form to change residence address and explained to customer service lady that I am leaving country forever. So in return, she informed me that I dont need to wait longer as it has been already 28th nov applicants on decison making stage.

Guys, who doesnt got their AOR yet, plz, go OINP office and write your questions/requests on blank page and give it to customer service. She will personally circularate to officer staff. If possible, give this paper when u need to change any of your personal information like address, cell number, etc. so that your both the forms and explaination papers will be handed over to officers and eventually, help u out.

Good luck..
Thats good news. But at the same time you need to restore your status until you get nomination ! When is your WP getting expired?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
gp0504 said:
Guys, is the AOR also sent by post (as a hard copy) to your address? Or is it only an email? Thanks.
you will receive email with one or two attachments. IF your DD is en cashed you will get 2 attachments one is AOR and other is receipt. OR else you will get One attachment as AOR and you will be asked to send new DD.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
malican said:
@ Best of Luck - 'IRCC wants all CEC and has also instructed OINP to nominate only CEC.' Did you see this somewhere? Im scared!
There is nothing to get scared ! This is just an observation of last few months progress from OINP and IRCC.
But The way they have given AOR's to January and February applicants it seems they will soon start giving nominations to FSW applicants. Good luck ;)

Hope to see a few FSW nominations before the end of this month !!

adeep9

Apr 14, 2016
akashdesai1989 said:
hey guys,,

hello, thanks a lot for suggestion. so can you please tell me like on what floor they have customer service office. because i remember when i went there to drop off my package there was no door/ entry point to talk to someone.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
DigitalDestiny said:
Meanwhile, IRCC is keeping draw scores at crazy levels..... CRS 490 and with usual 754 invites !!
not only due to small draw sizes, but also due to a flood of nominations namely from SK and others

yy_ca_pr

Jun 13, 2016
Hi guys, I got my nomination letter this morning. 600 points was added as soon as I accepted the nomination. Here is my timeline:

CEC Inland (Work permit will expire at the end of August)

OINP Interest Letter: 17/12/2015
OINP Delivered & Received: 24/12/2015
Return of application package(OINP system error) 28/06/2015
Resubmitted application package in person(nothing change) 4/07/2016
AOR: 13/07/2016
Notification email of assessment phase: 08/08/2016
Additional docs request email: 08/08/2016
Submit additional docs by email: 09/08/2016
Notification email of decision phase: 09/08/2016
Nomination letter from CIC message: 10/08/2016
Accept nomination and get 600 points: 10/08/2016

Finally my long OINP journey ends. Thanks to all for sharing information and stories here. I learn a lot from this post.
Good luck to everyone! Good news is coming.

malican

May 24, 2016
yy_ca_pr said:
Hi guys, I got my nomination letter this morning. 600 points was added as soon as I accepted the nomination. Here is my timeline:

Finally my long OINP journey ends. Thanks to all for sharing information and stories here. I learn a lot from this post.
Great, congratulations!!!

Mr Optimist

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yy_ca_pr said:

Assessment to decision in 3 days. That's impressive... Congrats yy_ca_pr!!

What were the additional documents you had to submit?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
yy_ca_pr.....congrats for your Nomination.

@ MR_Optimist they will do anything for CEC...3 Days will never happen with FSW :'(

Arsalan Khan

Star Member
Apr 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
do we have any update ? on December applications ?? the round of invitation this time was 490, looks like we are more dependent on OINP....!!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Arsalan Khan said:
do we have any update ? on December applications ?? the round of invitation this time was 490, looks like we are more dependent on OINP....!!
Nothing much except they have given out a lot of AOR's these days. Nothing in terms of nominations except one 8th Dec FSw applicant got nomination in our group. Waiting for some more nominations.

Mr Optimist

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
yy_ca_pr.....congrats for your Nomination.

@ MR_Optimist they will do anything for CEC...3 Days will never happen with FSW :'(
Could be true. Verification of CEC inland cases is easy. Moreover, they have already gone through immigration verification while getting WP or study permit. Moreover, they are already authorized by Canada once to perform a job that matches the NOC. So, OINP going wrong in case of CEC is extremely low. All OINP will have to do is verify their job status in Canada mostly. And of course, the brownie points for already being employed and filling the labor gap.

But FSW, is a different ball game. They have to nominate a person who has worked in an unfamiliar country and in most cases worked in companies unheard of by processing officers. It is understandable if OINP processing is faster for CEC.