20-07-2018
AOR Received.
20-07-2018
IELTS Request
24-03-2018
Med's Done....
13-07-2018
Dear all,

Thank you for all the great work you are doing here, helping newbies and novice like me.

My question is on identification documents for children when filling the post ITA profile. Assuming the child is an American citizen and a South African citizen, parents are South Africans, and they live in South Africa currently. Would it be necessary to input both South African and American passport or just the American passport which the parents intend to use for the child. Child's birth certificate was obtained in the USA.

Secondly, is it necessary to scan all VISAs and stamps from previous passports.

Thanks.

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018
Hi please another question, I v read in a post , that some one in his ADR , they asked him about his military documents.
1- did any one get this request?
2- if the spouse is the principal , they will ask for the husband this document or no.
Thanks

Lucky-lady

May 7, 2018
Hi please another question, I v read in a post , that some one in his ADR , they asked him about his military documents.
1- did any one get this request?
2- if the spouse is the principal , they will ask for the husband this document or no.
Thanks
Yeah, someone on the December WhatsApp group was in this situation. His spouse is PA but he got an ADR for military records.

frightenedpanda

Sep 12, 2017
Hi,

I just recieved the COPR email and it is asking me to submit my passport and 2 photos to an address in Canada. But it also says that "If you do not have a mailing address in Canada or the U.S.A, or if you are unable to submit the required documentation for you or your accompanying family members to the addresses below, please send an email to us"

I am currently in Norway and do not have an address in the US or Canada. What should I do? Will this be a problem?

Please suggest how should I proceed further.

Thanks!

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
Hi,

I just recieved the COPR email and it is asking me to submit my passport and 2 photos to an address in Canada. But it also says that "If you do not have a mailing address in Canada or the U.S.A, or if you are unable to submit the required documentation for you or your accompanying family members to the addresses below, please send an email to us"

I am currently in Norway and do not have an address in the US or Canada. What should I do? Will this be a problem?

Thanks!
As they said email them :) and let them know.

They will tell you what to do

Reactions: frightenedpanda

Lucky-lady

May 7, 2018
Hi,

Thanks!
Send an email to them explaining your situation.