Passport Req..
02-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2018
LANDED..........
13-10-2018
Well no I haven't
I think it won't be beneficial to request for.gcms notes at this stage
True, you're still technically within the average processing period. If you can sit tight and wait it out, good on you. :)
I personally prefer to be informed on any details I can get my hands on, so for me GCMS notes were useful and gave me some peace of mind.

Reactions: gary007

gary007

Nov 12, 2017
True, you're still technically within the average processing period. If you can sit tight and wait it out, good on you. :)
I personally prefer to be informed on any details I can get my hands on, so for me GCMS notes were useful and gave me some peace of mind.
Yes you are right that GCMS notes does give peace
But you know.it take 25-30days to recieve GCMS notes and till that time my processing time will get over
So I prefer to wait for sometime
But anyways thanks for your kind reply
Good to see your reply even after you got your PPR and whole process is done
Thanks Nobatia

Fj1234

Mar 28, 2018
And what is better gcms basic notes or gcms plus? Fastest and most efficient way.

i got request to pay rprf a month and a half back. Stuck in we are doing your background check since feb.
What details do you need to call order notes? I have my application number starting with E, would that suffice?
There is a post (post #1) in one of the forums that explains the procedure for ordering notes. Here is the link:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-order-gcms-notes-step-by-step-process.513893/

Fj1234

Mar 28, 2018
Hey what's your timeline ?
Did you sent any email to CIC ?
AOR December 6 - 2017 CEC Inland
ADR January 11
ADR submitted January 14
NA2 Jan 11
IP2 since the second week of February
Current status: We are processing your background check

I was waiting for 6 months to be over and then contact with CIC. So, I am going to contact them soon about my application since it passed the regular processing timeline of 6 months

GaurriMangaonkar

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
ADR January 11
ADR submitted January 14
NA2 Jan 11

I was waiting for 6 months to be over and then contact with CIC. So, I am going to contact them soon about my application since it passed the regular processing timeline of 6 months
I'm going to do the same thing. Thinking of ordering gcms notes, but will email them for sure. When are you completing 6 months?

Reactions: gary007

GaurriMangaonkar

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
ADR January 11
ADR submitted January 14
NA2 Jan 11

Okay so you completed 6 months today.

gary007

Nov 12, 2017
And what is better gcms basic notes or gcms plus? Fastest and most efficient way.

i got request to pay rprf a month and a half back. Stuck in we are doing your background check since feb.
What details do you need to call order notes? I have my application number starting with E, would that suffice?
When did you recieved request for rprf?
And when did you paid!

gary007

Nov 12, 2017
ADR January 11
ADR submitted January 14
NA2 Jan 11

I prefer you should wait by this week and then send an email by Monday morning to CIC or ask them directly if your case is in Ottawa and status

naaz12

Mar 11, 2012
india
Doc's Request.
not yet..
AOR Received.
4 April 2018
LANDED..........
by gods grace will be there...
I
When you login to CIC.gc.ca, your application status will show submitted.. this will change to updated.. but only for some time
it remains to stay updated until you open it,Once you open your status it becomes to submitted again.