+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December AOR 2017 - join here.

mamiojo

Mar 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
This thread seems unusually quiet today & I'm hoping that my post serves as a morale booster for anyone who's been waiting for their PPR since long..

PNP - Outland (OINP)
AOR - Dec 30th
Medicals Passed - Jan 24th
ADR 1 - Feb 7th (Submitted - 13th Feb)
IP2 - Feb 27th
Ghost update 1: April 18th
ADR 2 - May 01st (Submitted - May 01st)
Ghost Update 2: May 11th
PPR: May 17th

VO: NDVO

A year after this process started(OINP EOI on 19th May 2017) & life practically coming to a standstill, the PPR request has offered more of a sense of relief than delight... The ordeal is done, phewwww!!!!!!!

Wishing everyone on this forum luck & let there be a PPR storm over the next few days
Congratulations!

Your description is accurate: it's such a relief! Happiness comes after, once the news kick in ;)

mamiojo

Mar 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Whoaaa!! That's amazing! You could be one of those randomly picked CEC Inland ones for CIC's recently launched tele-verification formalities prior to landing. That is what I am guessing.
Nonetheless, what matters is you are through!!!! Totally understand your excitement. When I got my PPR, I was screaming continuously for 5 minutes while at my work desk. Luckily nobody had arrived by then on my floor ;) LOL.
Just a few days left, start planning for landing as a Canadian PR! Do post your landing experience here.
Good luck and best wishes! :)
Yessss!! I was talking to the agent and started crying once he told me he was approving my application (I called form work, so all my co workers saw me crying LMAO). I told them these were tears of joy, so they all hugged me and this one girl who's also applying for PR hugged me and cried with me. It was a movie scene :p

I wasn't aware of this tele-verification formality, never heard anybody talking about it. The only different thing I've heard in this forum was the pilot project for landing over the phone.

Anyway, I'll definitely share the landing experience here. You guys are part of my journey, you helped me keep my sanity :D

mamiojo

Mar 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
True, a correlation does exist. However, when only a small part of the notes make sense to us, why to bother ourselves with something we do not fully understand? :p
I'd rather just drag my patience for a few weeks more and save up on the $20 for a later time...
Yea if you do have the patience, just wait. I didn't have all the time (I'm CEC Inland, I needed PR already to move on with some projects, as well as start planning trips).

But now you know, if it's taking longer that you expect and you feel suspicious about it, order away your notes :)

bbq_g3

Star Member
Nov 13, 2017
Yessss!! I was talking to the agent and started crying once he told me he was approving my application (I called form work, so all my co workers saw me crying LMAO). I told them these were tears of joy, so they all hugged me and this one girl who's also applying for PR hugged me and cried with me. It was a movie scene :p

I wasn't aware of this tele-verification formality, never heard anybody talking about it. The only different thing I've heard in this forum was the pilot project for landing over the phone.

Anyway, I'll definitely share the landing experience here. You guys are part of my journey, you helped me keep my sanity :D
Hahaha, lovely scene!
My bad, yep, referring to the same pilot project.

Reactions: mamiojo

bbq_g3

Star Member
Nov 13, 2017
On a side note, does anybody have any links to threads to discuss about landing? I don't intend to join Whatsapp or Telegram groups as of now. Threads on the forum would be helpful, to share some concerns and get some feedback. Do share if you guys come across any.

Reactions: Nobatia

utoydemir

Sep 28, 2017
Ordered GCMS for second time 2 days ago. First was from getgcms and this time from applygcms. Got an automated email saying their "experts will get in touch shortly and an acknowlegdement email will be sent upon successful verification". Still waiting for a response from thier side. Anyone faced a similar issue? If so how long is the usual waiting time?

mamiojo

Mar 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hahaha, lovely scene!
My bad, yep, referring to the same pilot project.
Hahaha the agent was very emphatic, but I'm sure deep inside he was thinking: WTF??? :p

Hmm this project you're talking about is for landing over the phone, rather than flag polling or going in person. It doesn't apply to me, I'm still going to the office, as they booked me an appointment. Mine was the phone interview.

I'm not complaining, I know since last week that my application was approved :)

Reactions: bbq_g3 and gary007