+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December AOR 2017 - join here.

Dubyskye

Nov 29, 2017
Hi there :)

I posted previously about emailing for an update on my application. So far I've refrained from emailing for an update but I was hoping to fly back to England soon for a weeks to visit family for an event. I don't want to go until I get the thumbs up. Is it worth emailing for an update? If so, how can I word it to avoid a generic response? If not, I guess I can just wait it out a little longer :eek:

CEC Inland
AOR 22nd December 2017
Medical Passed (not sure when)
Request for RCMP fingerprints - 9th Jan
Fingerprints uploaded - 23rd Jan

Application Status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam
Review of additional documents - The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I doubt if there is any way you can avoid getting a generic response since the application is still within normal processing time. Have you considered getting your GCMS notes? I think that's the sure way to know the exact status of your application.

Sunny_1010101

Oct 20, 2017
I doubt if there is any way you can avoid getting a generic response since the application is still within normal processing time. Have you considered getting your GCMS notes? I think that's the sure way to know the exact status of your application.
How long does it take to get GCMS notes?

bionic_dude

Dec 16, 2017
Hi, I am part of February'18 AOR group. Just today I got ADR for FBI PCC. I lived in US in the past only and technically my FBI clearance report is valid forever if I do not visit US again. But while uploading the document to myCIC account (new rows with 'FBI Clearance' required are showing up), it is asking for the document no: and the expiry date. Please suggest what to do if someone here went through the same situation? Thanks a lot.

Suprabha

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
Hi Guys, I paid my RPRF & submitted an ADR yesterday. When can we expect to move to IP2 Stage & how far is PPR (in days or months)?

It would be great if you can give me an approx timeline on RPRF to IP2 to PPR.. I checked today and I'm still in NA.

mohan2see

Dec 26, 2017

PeterEgus

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-12-2017
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
14-12-2017
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
Upfront Medicals
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-

hrishikeshrs

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-12-2017
Nomination.....
04-10-2017
AOR Received.
28-12-2017
IELTS Request
12-08-2017
Med's Done....
14-01-2018
Guys,
Yesterday I moved to IP2.
I also got a request from cic to submit my CV along with supplementary student information form. Does this mean they have decided to send me to security screening?

when did you move to NA2

Hi, I am part of February'18 AOR group. Just today I got ADR for FBI PCC. I lived in US in the past only and technically my FBI clearance report is valid forever if I do not visit US again. But while uploading the document to myCIC account (new rows with 'FBI Clearance' required are showing up), it is asking for the document no: and the expiry date. Please suggest what to do if someone here went through the same situation? Thanks a lot.
Wrong thread then ;) No worries, lol. JK.

Use +1y from issue date as expiry date.

Reactions: bionic_dude

leobarcessat

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
27-12-2017
Sorry I don't understand what you mean. Do you think I have been sent for deep security screening?
No... once they see that what you provide as documentation is OK and sufficient they will move you process forward