+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December AOR 2017 - join here.

Sunny_1010101

Oct 20, 2017
Hi there,

Could somebody give me an idea what stage I'm at? :)

CEC Inland
AOR 22nd December 2017
Request for RCMP fingerprints - 9th Jan
Fingerprints uploaded - 23rd Jan

Application Status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam
Review of additional documents - The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

prateek22

Nov 4, 2017
Hi there,

Could somebody give me an idea what stage I'm at? :)

CEC Inland
AOR 22nd December 2017
Request for RCMP fingerprints - 9th Jan
Fingerprints uploaded - 23rd Jan

Application Status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of additional documents - The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
you are in IP2

prateek22

Nov 4, 2017
It's IP1 as category is CEC Inland.

When BG status message is “Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.” that means it's IP1,However for IP2 the message should “We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information.

I might be wrong. Still so confused with this terminology

Dscpl1

Star Member
Dec 22, 2017
Congratulations.
When BG status message is “Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.” that means it's IP1,However for IP2 the message should “We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information.

I might be wrong. Still so confused with this terminology
IP1 for inlanders is BG check and IP2 is application in progress

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
Just submitted my ADR (FBI PCC). How long before I should expect any updates? (Status still shows "We need more documents...blah blah" - I did sign and transmit successfully, so the outer status shows "Submitted" instead of the earlier "You Action is Required")
I'm interested in this question too. For my previous ADR submissions, status was updated pretty fast, like within a week. However, after I submitted the pcc this time, it has been two weeks and nothing is being updated. Well, Maybe it's because my aor is 2017/03 and my application has been put to a corner collecting dust..........

mike_123

Sep 9, 2017
Dear all,
Appreciate your inputs on this, I paid the RPRF fees upfront at the time of submitting my AOR. However, I got a message today (Currently in NA2) to pay the RPRF fees and have been given 7 days to do it.
Any pointers would be helpful.

leobarcessat

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
27-12-2017
Dear all,
Appreciate your inputs on this, I paid the RPRF fees upfront at the time of submitting my AOR. However, I got a message today (Currently in NA2) to pay the RPRF fees and have been given 7 days to do it.
Send the Payment copy.. you should have one

jiongjiongba

Jan 7, 2018
A lot of NA3 cases active right now I think, how much time do you think it'll take to get to PPR? Any guesses?
Finally got the PPR mail.
CEC outland.
Timeline:
AOR: 2017 Dec 11
medical pass and IP1: 2017 Dec 21 (I mistook it as IP2 based on the wording "We are processing your background check")
NA2: 2018 Jan 2
IP2 and PPR: 2018 Feb 9.

The wording of IP1 and IP2 are the same for background check: "We are processing your background check,". I think that is the reason I mistook IP1 as IP2, so in my case there is no NA3 stage.

Everyone keep postitive and wish you best of luck for the application!

Finally got the PPR mail.
CEC outland.
Timeline:
AOR: 2017 Dec 11
medical pass and IP1: 2017 Dec 21 (I mistook it as IP2 based on the wording "We are processing your background check")
NA2: 2018 Jan 2
IP2 and PPR: 2018 Feb 9.

The wording of IP1 and IP2 are the same for background check: "We are processing your background check,". I think that is the reason I mistook IP1 as IP2, so in my case there is no NA3 stage.

Everyone keep postitive and wish you best of luck for the application!
Congratulations!

Suprabha

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
Hi, my Consultant is handling my documents, can I still mail CIC to know my status? Will it affect by delaying the process?
Thank you
Hi, I'm in the same boat as you. My consultant is handling my docs. Did u write to CIC reg the status? I've been on NA2 for a month here.

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
What does this mean for FSW Outland? Is it IP1 or IP2 ? I passed Medicals couple of days ago and it changed from NA1 to this (IP1 or IP2)
So confused

Background check - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check

What does this mean for FSW Outland? Is it IP1 or IP2 ? I passed Medicals couple of days ago and it changed from NA1 to this (IP1 or IP2)
So confused

Background check - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check
This is IP1.

Astounding18

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Dear all,
Raise a CSE