+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December AOR 2017 - join here.

mohini10

Dec 27, 2017
Got the golden email guys.
FSW-O, CRS 475, ITA 6th December, AOR 19th December, MEP 4th January, IP1 4th January, NA2 8th January, IP2 7th February and PPR 7th February.
I wish you guys all the best too
Congratulations. :)
May I know which country are you from? Also, do you think the country has an impact on the timelines?

Dscpl1

Star Member
Dec 22, 2017
Congratulations. :)
May I know which country are you from? Also, do you think the country has an impact on the timelines?
I am a Nigerian presently based in the UK. I don't think country of citizenship matters in determining the pace of processing the application. The country of residence can be a factor if your application gets transferred to a visa office. London VO is very slow but my application was processed in CPC Ottawa

Matt987

Jul 25, 2017
Hi Guys,

Need your help here. Would you know if I am in NA1 or NA2? AOR is Dec-29-2017

• Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
  • Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
  • Review of additional documents - We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
  • Interview You do not need an interview. - We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. - We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
  • Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

balramkverma

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017
Hi Guys,

• Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
  • Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • Review of additional documents - We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
  • Interview You do not need an interview. - We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. - We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
  • Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
It is definitely not NA2
I guess NA1

gary007

Nov 12, 2017
FSW-O, CRS 475, ITA 6th December, AOR 19th December, MEP 4th January, IP1 4th January, NA2 8th January, IP2 7th February and PPR 7th February.
Congrats to you .. hope you have great life in Canada

Reactions: Dscpl1

mohini10

Dec 27, 2017
I am a Nigerian presently based in the UK. I don't think country of citizenship matters in determining the pace of processing the application. The country of residence can be a factor if your application gets transferred to a visa office. London VO is very slow but my application was processed in CPC Ottawa
Even my application is at CPC Ottawa right now. Lets hope it gets processed soon. Fingers crossed!

zionver

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Hi Guys,

IP1

zionver

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Congratulations.

Just submitted my ADR (FBI PCC). How long before I should expect any updates? (Status still shows "We need more documents...blah blah" - I did sign and transmit successfully, so the outer status shows "Submitted" instead of the earlier "You Action is Required")