Star Member
Aug 20, 2017
hii all,

Invitation - nov 7
Application submitted - nov 23
Medical passed -dec 8
NA2 - till now no response

Dear friends,
I’m processing from India and have submitted my application as mentioned above.. the status of my application is in NA2 for almost more than 40 days.. where as my friend from Canada who have submitted his application from Canada has recovered PPR request and visa stamped.. could anyone please tell me how long usually it takes for NA2 to pass.. and is there anyway to enquired with the immigration offcie about my application status.. it would be really helpful if somebody could throw some light on this issue... thanks in advance

clguy

Apr 7, 2017
hii all,

Invitation - nov 7
Application submitted - nov 23
Medical passed -dec 8
NA2 - till now no response

Dear friends,
I’m processing from India and have submitted my application as mentioned above.. the status of my application is in NA2 for almost more than 40 days.. where as my friend from Canada who have submitted his application from Canada has recovered PPR request and visa stamped.. could anyone please tell me how long usually it takes for NA2 to pass.. and is there anyway to enquired with the immigration offcie about my application status.. it would be really helpful if somebody could throw some light on this issue... thanks in advance
Diniku as per the CIC website:

"Since Express Entry is a new system and not enough applications have been received yet, processing times are not available but we have committed to process the majority of applications in six months or less."

Please stop fussing, contacting, calling or otherwise burdening the agents at CIC if your AOR is less than six months. I believe that lengthens the process for yourself and others. I see people with AOR a month or less ordering GCMS notes. Exercise some patience and give those poor CIC agents who are doing a thankless job a break.

Reactions: ndshah26

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
January mid-month update!

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

**Current Processing**:
*Processing in January despite slow start has been very good, we have already seen over 150 PPRs issued this months, and CIC is quite active in processing the cases and passing the medicals for applicants who applied in January.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/dashboard/canada/estimation_and_analysis

PPR Trend (average MEAN)

**PPRs this months so far:**
*As you can see the January isn't quite at all.

ADRs Trend
*as we can see, for some reason, ADRs trend has spikes of activity, and period of low number of requests.

PPR by Visa Office
*Ottawa on average issues over 50%-60% of all PPRs. Keep in mind that 55-65% are FSW-O applicants. It means that LVOs play less role than ever before when it comes to issuing your PPR. Mostly PNP applicants go through LVOs.

**current average wait from AOR to IP1 by stream:**
*As you can see it takes time. Especially longer for PNP.

**Statuses by the month of submission up to date:**[/URL]
*Up to October had been cleared by about 40%.

**Average wait based on VO (especially relevant for PNP):**

[url=http://ibb.co/g7Up4G]

**Statuses by day for Jan 2018 AOR:**

**Applicants by stream in January 2018:**

**Historical applicants by stream:**

**Average wait based on stream :**

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

**Average based on family size :**

Thank you so much![/url]

PeterEgus

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-12-2017
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
14-12-2017
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
Upfront Medicals
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
Today is day 39 in IP1. I pray for movement to NA2.

Reactions: cnrp

PeterEgus

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-12-2017
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
14-12-2017
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
Upfront Medicals
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
Today is day 40, I pray for any update on my Meds.

Do you mean to say that you haven't had Medical Passed after 40 days? That is one of the longest I've seen. Well, just like I said earlier, we have no choice but to keep waiting for movements. And I hope it starts soon.

Last edited:

Th4is

Jul 13, 2017
Anyone moved from NA2 to IP2? Seems they are working on something else for now.. not seen much movement in the recent past.. any insights?
I am also waiting to move to IP2. I've been on NA2 for 10 days now (which I know is not very long)...

Mapleleaf987 mentioned that they are probably finishing up the backlog from early 2017, and I think that makes sense.

I was looking at My Immigration Tracker and thoses cases with AORs on Dec 14 are the last ones with a "fast" change to IP2. I hope they will go back to look at December cases soon.

cnrp

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
AOR Received.
13-12-2017
Do you mean to say that you haven't had Medical Passed after 40 days? That is one of the longest I've seen. Well, just like I said earlier, we have no choice but to keep waiting for movements. And I hope it starts soon.
Yes that is correct. Meanwhile Im IP1 in terms of BC,
“Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.”
Pretty interesting right, someone from this forum noticed and told me this. He believes that the officer forgot to update Meds.

PeterEgus

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-12-2017
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
14-12-2017
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
Upfront Medicals
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
“Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.”
Pretty interesting right, someone from this forum noticed and told me this. He believes that the officer forgot to update Meds.
Yes he might have forgotten to update it. It will come very soon anyways.

PeterEgus

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-12-2017
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
14-12-2017
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
Upfront Medicals
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
I am also waiting to move to IP2. I've been on NA2 for 10 days now (which I know is not very long)...

Mapleleaf987 mentioned that they are probably finishing up the backlog from early 2017, and I think that makes sense.

I was looking at My Immigration Tracker and thoses cases with AORs on Dec 14 are the last ones with a "fast" change to IP2. I hope they will go back to look at December cases soon.
I think you are right because my is AOR Dec. 14 and in IP1 for too long now. But there's hope, anything can start happening any moment from now.

Last edited:

munozgerman

Jan 4, 2018
The same happened to me. A week later was updated.

Reactions: cnrp

cnrp

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
AOR Received.
13-12-2017
Guys I’ve just noticed that on Jan 10, review of additional documents was “the additional documents you provided are reviewed” although I did not provide any additional docs but a LoE when I submitted my application. For a couple of days now the same section is “we do not need additional documents.”

Any ideas whats happening? As I mentioned probably they forgot to update my meds too. IM FEELING LIKE CURSED