Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-12-2017
Hi all,
AoR: December 13, 2017
Got UCI but getting impatient as no update, no medicals, no nothing after that. Initially and still got this technical glitch, Your Action is Required - asked a question about the problem and they acknowledged the problem and told everything is in order despite the problem. After two weeks asked about the VO, of course still in central intake office and desperately requested GCMS notes to make them notice me!
Just need your positive comments :)

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results: If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help - Background check
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
AOR: December 20
I was in similar situation. My background status changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information" on Jan 09 and from that date till yesterday my Medical status was "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes"

Finally "Review of medical results" changed to "You passed the medical exam" today.

Reactions: gary007 and cnrp

cnrp

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
AOR Received.
13-12-2017
Hi everyone good to be here. Please suggest what is wrong with my application. I am an Outland. My AOR was 14th December, got medical passed on the 21st of December. Since then I have been on IP1. Today is day 36, it seems too slow to me. Where will my file be at this moment?
My AOR was 13th December, not even passed Medicals yet. Case still at CIO, Sydney.

cnrp

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
AOR Received.
13-12-2017
AOR: December 20
I was in similar situation. My background status changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information" on Jan 09 and from that date till yesterday my Medical status was "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes"

They finally passed my medical today.
Hope to have an update soon just like you! Good luck!

luanda.lima

Oct 17, 2017
Category........
FSW
I'm going crazy checking my application every 2 hours LOL

My AOR was on December 18, I'm on NA2 since January 8 and I just found out my process is at CPC-Ottawa. Has anyone who received AOR after December 15 reached IP2?

clguy

Apr 7, 2017
Guys as per the CIC website:

"Since Express Entry is a new system and not enough applications have been received yet, processing times are not available but we have committed to process the majority of applications in six months or less."

Please stop fussing, contacting, calling or otherwise burdening the agents at CIC if your AOR is less than six months. I believe that lengthens the process for yourself and others. I see people with AOR a month or less ordering GCMS notes. People lets exercise some patience and give those poor CIC agents who are doing a thankless job a break.

Hi everyone good to be here. Please suggest what is wrong with my application. I am an Outland. My AOR was 14th December, got medical passed on the 21st of December. Since then I have been on IP1. Today is day 36, it seems too slow to me. Where will my file be at this moment?
Ditto. (Timeline in sig). Nothing is wrong. Its regular processing speed. December was an exception to that with folks getting PPR in a matter of weeks. Regular processing means we can't complain till our 6 months are up :)

Reactions: cnrp

case

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
hi house,pls has anyone with December 20 or 21 AOR reached IP2 stage.I have been at NA2 for like 7days now.is it normal.

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
looks like they are finishing up the backlog from early 2017 hence processing has slowed down for us in the Dec AORs. if you see the PRs issued recently its mostly for the ones who have had their case open since over 90+ days. the wait is painful but sigh what can be do

request everyone here to please mention their category FSW/CEC/PNP (if not already in the sign) when they post something here..helps understand the trends better
all the best y'all!!!

case

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
I have been in NA2 for 17 days now. No need to worry.
OK but how does one know if eligibility have been passed.I got rprf letter stating my admissibility is in review.this letter I got after a day in NA2.CBC mapleleaf987,katiegud

case

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
OK but how does one know if eligibility have been passed.I got rprf letter stating my admissibility is in review.this letter I got after a day in NA2.Cc mapleleaf987,katiegud.I am fsw outland

case

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
ok thanks but how do I know if eligibility have been passed.I got rprf request letter a day after entering NA2 stating that admissibility is under review.does it mean they are done wit eligibility at d time.Cc mapleleaf987 katiegud.oh n I am fsw outland

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
ok thanks but how do I know if eligibility have been passed.I got rprf request letter a day after entering NA2 stating that admissibility is under review.does it mean they are done wit eligibility at d time.Cc mapleleaf987 katiegud.oh n I am fsw outland
Regarding at what stage BG will change??

STAGE 1:: After we submit our application, the BG status would be NA and it will be there until we see a change in Medical status (Passed).

STAGE 2:: After medical update is done, then agent at CIO will change our BG to IP or NBG. Then, he will start R10 check, Criminal checks.

STAGE 3:: After the above checks are done, then he will change BG to NA and our file moved to next stage for Eligibility assessment (A11.2) . Once he/she feels that we are meeting the Eligibility then he/she will provide his/her recommendation to Visa Officer and initiate the Security Clearance. At this point only our file will be moved from CIO to CPC.

STAGE 4:: Officer at Local Visa Office (LVO) will review the recommendation, Security clearance reports. Once he/she satisfies then he/she will approve the recommendation. Then our BG will be changed to IP again. This is where PPR(Passport Request) mails triggered to applicants.
from the first post on this thread. you will not know that your eligibility is cleared until your status is changed from NA2 to IP2. the timeline for that no one can actually predict.