+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December AOR 2017 - join here.

Discussion in 'Express Entry / Expression of Interest' started by andy108, Dec 2, 2017.

1. When I mailed I got a response with detailed case information.

Agastya likes this.
  2. You only get one chance and he does reply.

3. Guys who all are left from AOR DEC 2017?

4. So did you send him your application no. as well?? Should I not just wait for his response first....

5. So did you send him your application no. in the email itself?? Should I not just wait for his response first....

6. Yes, I did. Gave my full name, date of birth and application number. Got reply next day :)

8. Hi, finally did the information Ralph gave you matched with the gcms notes?

9. His info matched mine exactly

10. Ok your VO is in canada or outside?

11. MY VO was Sydney Nova Scotia,but others with outside VO got the same info matching their GCMS

12. Pl advise...aor 29 dec ..med 11 feb...no updates since then...indian..how & where can i write to ralph's office.i donot know my VO.can i write using other email id different from what is given in cic or i have to write from same id.PL

13. Can anyone explain me that’s what’s are the meaning of primary office as I get a email from London visa office that your file is still in Ottawa
    So today I call to ircc immigration they told me that your file is in London primary office as it’s move they will contact you
    While MP also told me that your file is in London for processing

14. Then your primary vo or the one processing your app is London Visa office.

15. You can write cic or call and ask. To write to Ralph goodale email his office. Ralph.goodale@parl.gc.ca