+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December AOR 2017 - join here.

canada_2018

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
Hi guys,

I am not a December applicant, but I am looking for someone who is.... whoever can help please reply.

There was a lady 29 December applicant, who got her PPR on 15 of March (whwre are you Elena?). Her country of residence (Cyprus) and visa office (Rome) are the same as mine and I need her (or whoever else knows the answer) help me urgently.

I just got my PPR (yay) and trying to organise a courier to send my passport copies and pictures to Rome, but it seems there is an issue with getting the documents back from them. In the PPR email the VO specifically states that we, the applicants, must arrange for a courier to collect the documents when they are ready and that they will not communicate in any way with the courier service.

DHL needs the sender (i.e. Rome VO) to contact them to pick up the parcel - which they wont do and TNT just told me that Rome VO refused to cooperate with them all together :O how is it even possible???

Anyone know what to do in this case???

dorian1

Sep 26, 2016
Hi guys,

I am not a December applicant, but I am looking for someone who is.... whoever can help please reply.

There was a lady 29 December applicant, who got her PPR on 15 of March (whwre are you Elena?). Her country of residence (Cyprus) and visa office (Rome) are the same as mine and I need her (or whoever else knows the answer) help me urgently.

I just got my PPR (yay) and trying to organise a courier to send my passport copies and pictures to Rome, but it seems there is an issue with getting the documents back from them. In the PPR email the VO specifically states that we, the applicants, must arrange for a courier to collect the documents when they are ready and that they will not communicate in any way with the courier service.

DHL needs the sender (i.e. Rome VO) to contact them to pick up the parcel - which they wont do and TNT just told me that Rome VO refused to cooperate with them all together :O how is it even possible???

Anyone know what to do in this case???
Try to reach directly the VO in Rome at: romevisa@international.gc.ca and/or
ROMEIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

Only them will be able to provide you with a solution.

Wrost case arrange for a flight to Rome and pick them up yourself. (reconcile with the VO first)

Reactions: canada_2018

gary007

Nov 12, 2017
PPR e-mail received yesterday.

Timeline:

AOR 8th December 2017
ADR1: 1st Febryary (pof)
ADR2: 11th April (pof)
IP2: 27 Feb 2018
PPR: 17 Jul 2018

It has been a blessing sharing this ride with you. I will stick around for some more post PPR information.

Wish a speedy PPR to all of you.

God Bless.
Congratulations :)
What was your visa office?

Reactions: dorian1

gary007

Nov 12, 2017
Guys pls reply
I hope it is not weird to send them emails to Ralph Goodale
How much time does his office take to respond the email?
Any template to be followed for the email?
Pl reply guys at earliest

canada_2018

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
Try to reach directly the VO in Rome at: romevisa@international.gc.ca and/or
ROMEIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

Only them will be able to provide you with a solution.

Wrost case arrange for a flight to Rome and pick them up yourself. (reconcile with the VO first)

I managed to courier the documents with TNT and they were very helpful in arranging for the courier back, so hopefully it will work out. I will share more information once I get the documents back.

The 'flying to Italy miself' idea aint that bad thouhg :) i will keep it as a back-up thank you :)

GaurriMangaonkar

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
No it's weird at all as many people are sending him emails to know the status.
He generally replies within a week.
N therest no template as such. But you never give your name DOB application no.

Guys pls reply
I hope it is not weird to send them emails to Ralph Goodale
How much time does his office take to respond the email?
Any template to be followed for the email?
Pl reply guys at earliest

gary007

Nov 12, 2017
No it's weird at all as many people are sending him emails to know the status.
He generally replies within a week.
N therest no template as such. But you never give your name DOB application no.
Thanks for the reply
If we doesn't send our details then how he will know the case status without any identification

Skesy87

Jul 19, 2018
Thanks for the reply
If we doesn't send our details then how he will know the case status without any identification
Hi guys, i'm new here and my AOR is also december 2017 I just tried emailing his office too. And i got the reply that
Eligibility is in queue for review.
Criminality was launched Jan 8, 2018 and is in progress for both adults.
Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.
Medicals are valid until Oct 2018.

Is that bad???

Reactions: gary007

gary007

Nov 12, 2017
Hi guys, i'm new here and my AOR is also december 2017 I just tried emailing his office too. And i got the reply that
Eligibility is in queue for review.
Criminality was launched Jan 8, 2018 and is in progress for both adults.
Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.
Medicals are valid until Oct 2018.

Is that bad???
Hi
May I know did you shared your personal details too like DOB, application number?
What should I write in my email for asking my case status. If we don't share our personal details?
Plz reply at the earliest
Thanks

Skesy87

Jul 19, 2018
Hi
May I know did you shared your personal details too like DOB, application number?
What should I write in my email for asking my case status. If we don't share our personal details?
Plz reply at the earliest
Thanks
I wrote my email in french, and i wrote something like that:

kind reminder,
kindly be informed that my file has exceeded 6 months of processing which allowed me to follow up along with you the current status of this one.
I gave him my full name, my IUC and my file number.

I emailed him yesterday and i got response today.

Reactions: gary007