+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December AOR 2017 - join here.

Fj1234

Mar 28, 2018
Yes I am also in SS.. Medical eligibility and criminality - passed and info sharing complete
My notes does mention only 4 lines about security and it just mentions Type: Security.
How do you know you are in SS? In which part of Notes it mentions that?

Abhilal15

Star Member
Mar 3, 2018
My notes does mention only 4 lines about security and it just mentions Type: Security.
How do you know you are in SS? In which part of Notes it mentions that?
My admissibilities section is blank with S. 15(1) on right upper corner. When we crossed 6 months we had called CIC and the agent also said the same thing that we cleared all other stages and now our case file is under security clearance.

msrdy

Star Member
Mar 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
AOR Received.
09-14-2017
Med's Done....
20-11-2018

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
Hello everyone,
This is the response I received from Ralph Goodale about my application:

I just need to understand why they have started my security and my wife's in not launched yet.
Aren't they supposed to started security for both of us ?
because to me this is just going to be a waste of time as they will launch my spouse's security later.

Dear *********- I spoke to IRCC regarding your active application received Dec 4, 2017.

Standard processing time is 6 months.

This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility not started.

Criminality not started. Apr 30, 2018 interview held.

Your security checks were initiated May 8, 2018 and are in progress. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Your spouse’s security checks have not been launched.

Medicals are valid until Nov 30, 2018.

Sincerely,

Robyn Sullivan

Office of the Hon. Ralph Goodale, MP

Regina-Wascana

Reactions: gary007

dorian1

Sep 26, 2016
Hello everyone,

I just need to understand why they have started my security and my wife's in not launched yet.
because to me this is just going to be a waste of time as they will launch my spouse's security later.

Dear *********- I spoke to IRCC regarding your active application received Dec 4, 2017.

This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility not started.

Your security checks were initiated May 8, 2018 and are in progress. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Sincerely,

Robyn Sullivan

Regina-Wascana
Did you check with the local MP? Are you CEC or FSW/PNP.

Would the local MP follow up on an application despite you not being part of his constituency (as of yet)?

I can see that the answer is just a standard with no details but I wouldn't have believed that the local MP would even answer in such a case.

Cheers.

Rayan12

Feb 27, 2018
Hello everyone,

Eligibility not started.

Sincerely,

Robyn Sullivan

Regina-Wascana
What is his email address?

Rayan12

Feb 27, 2018
Hi everyone
I just got thia email from ralph goodale office

I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Dec 30, 2017.

Eligibility has not started.

Criminality passed Jan 17, 2018 for both adults.

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Dec 12, 2018.

Can anyone explain

Fj1234

Mar 28, 2018
Hi everyone
I just got thia email from ralph goodale office

I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Dec 30, 2017.

Eligibility has not started.

Criminality passed Jan 17, 2018 for both adults.

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Dec 12, 2018.

Can anyone explain
I am still waiting as you do. My AOR is December 6 and it is more than 7 months. However, as my notes indicate, my eligibility and all other factors passed and I am in security clearance step which seems to be a last step. Have you ordered GCMS notes for your application?

Astounding18

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
I am still waiting as you do. My AOR is December 6 and it is more than 7 months. However, as my notes indicate, my eligibility and all other factors passed and I am in security clearance step which seems to be a last step. Have you ordered GCMS notes for your application?
SS is the last steps but it's duration varies.

Astounding18

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Hello everyone,

There are some probability that

Eligibility not started.

Sincerely,

Robyn Sullivan

Regina-Wascana
There are some probability that your spouse whose SS has not been initiated not to go into Comprehensive SS like you. This means your PPR could come almost immediately your SS is done God willing.