Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
01-12-2023
Med's Request
15-01-2024
Med's Done....
22-01-2024
Did you get any update? Has your eligibility started or completed?
No update. My tracker hasn't been updated since Jan. Eligibility is not started and background verification is in progress. Last week I got a GU but nothing else.

Dkumar15015

Feb 19, 2024
Thank you, I don't see any update on tracker from 2.5 months. BGV in progress and Eligibility not started.
Ok, from your dates and statistics, it seems your PVO must be Montreal. Actually my PVO is Montreal and SVO is CIO Sydney. It will be great if you can confirm your VOs here once you get RFV letter today/ tomorrow. It will help as a reference for me. I am also from India and AOR is 17 Dec.

Mahidhar494

Oct 26, 2018
Mine was around same timelines too, had one ghost update on Monday and final decision today. Is anyone getting emails for ghost updates?, last email I got was for Biometrics request and did not get an email for biometric or medical completions.

Dkumar15015

Feb 19, 2024
Mine was around same timelines too, had one ghost update on Monday and final decision today. Is anyone getting emails for ghost updates?, last email I got was for Biometrics request and did not get an email for biometric or medical completions.
Our hopes will be high once we get a confirmation that your pvo is also montreal, which seems quite possible. you will definitely get rfv this week

Semtu

Jun 10, 2022
Hello all, my AOR is December 16th.

Today on GCKey, medical got updated to pass, got letter for Pre-Arrival service and final decision was updated to:

Final decision
  • April 11, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

On Tracker, all completed except Background Check. No CoPR number as well.
Is there anything I can take away from the GCKey updates? What does the pre-arrival service mean? Is my application any closer to being approved?

Mahidhar494

Oct 26, 2018

Today on GCKey, medical got updated to pass, got letter for Pre-Arrival service and final decision was updated to:

Final decision
  • April 11, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Is there anything I can take away from the GCKey updates? What does the pre-arrival service mean? Is my application any closer to being approved?
How did you get the letter. Email or GC key?

Dkumar15015

Feb 19, 2024

Final decision

Do you know your PVO and SVO? Are you PNP Outland?