+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<< December 2023 AOR >>>>>>>>

vital350

Star Member
Dec 8, 2023
On tracker bg is in progress but got Final Decision and P1 same day AOR Dec 19
How your final decision looks like? Is it like this ?
Latest update:
Final decision - April 9, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Ad1310

Oct 23, 2015
Hey!
i got ITA in Oct
Submitted my file on 8th Dec
BIL 6th march
Appointment 12 march (portal update same day)
Medical update 23 march
Final decision showing 2 april as date with we are in process message.
I have one issue : I’m currently in my home country from jan as I dont have a job, provided biometrics to the vac office here itself. As i’m an inland applicant, for the portal requests. How do I mention i’m not in canada whenever i receive the letter? What can be done here?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hey!
i got ITA in Oct
Submitted my file on 8th Dec
BIL 6th march
Appointment 12 march (portal update same day)
Medical update 23 march
Final decision showing 2 april as date with we are in process message.
I have one issue : I’m currently in my home country from jan as I dont have a job, provided biometrics to the vac office here itself. As i’m an inland applicant, for the portal requests. How do I mention i’m not in canada whenever i receive the letter? What can be done here?
When you receive golden email, you will be asked if you are in Canada or not along with other questions and you can mention that you are outland now. There will be further instructions to deal with it.

Dkumar15015

Feb 19, 2024
That's weird. I am also using yola and was able to connect. It's just so many steps before you can connect to an agent and then they verify your address. Whenever they try to pronounce the Indian address, they get stuck and I have to either wait for them to complete it or say it myself, all the while controlling my laugh. Anyhow, I will definitely call them this week.
Did you get any update? Has your eligibility started or completed?