06-12-2023
AOR Received.
06-12-2023
Med's Done....
12-10-2023
Passport Req..
03-04-2024
Hello all, my AOR is December 16th.

Today on GCKey, medical got updated to pass, got letter for Pre-Arrival service and final decision was updated to:

Final decision
  • April 11, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

On Tracker, all completed except Background Check. No CoPR number as well.
Is there anything I can take away from the GCKey updates? What does the pre-arrival service mean? Is my application any closer to being approved?
That means you’re very close to get your ppr. I got the same letter April 2nd and got my ppr on April 3rd. Also my background and eligibility completed after I got the ppr. So don’t worry about that. Congratulations. If you’re inland then you’ll get your portal emails soon.

Mahidhar494

Oct 26, 2018
That means you’re very close to get your ppr. I got the same letter April 2nd and got my ppr on April 3rd. Also my background and eligibility completed after I got the ppr. So don’t worry about that. Congratulations.
Was there a delay between your final decision and the letter or both on same day?.

alokpatel007

Mar 19, 2024
I got an update today after a month today. It says: "Review of medical results - April 12, 2024:You passed the medical exam" Still nothing on the new BIL and the addition of my spouse in the application. But suddenly it disappeared from the profile and the whole section below Medical got blank. I don't know what's going on.

Ronnie568

Apr 23, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-12-2023
AOR Received.
06-12-2023
Med's Done....
12-10-2023
Passport Req..
03-04-2024
Was there a delay between your final decision and the letter or both on same day?.
Final decision and that pre arrival services letter on 2nd April and on 3rd PPR and everything completed on tracker sometime after 4th.

Reactions: Mahidhar494

Tluciano

Dec 19, 2023
Hi Guys!

I am inland applicants. Today I received final decision and invitation to pre arrival letter but I thought it would be sent just for outlanders. Or not?

does it mean COPR is close?

Mahidhar494

Oct 26, 2018
Hi Guys!

I am inland applicants. Today I received final decision and invitation to pre arrival letter but I thought it would be sent just for outlanders. Or not?

I am an outland applicant, yet I did not receive it, but i got FD. Unsure if I should be concerned.

Ronnie568

Apr 23, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-12-2023
AOR Received.
06-12-2023
Med's Done....
12-10-2023
Passport Req..
03-04-2024
Hi Guys!

It is routine to get the pre arrival letter. For inland application you should expect to receive your portal email soon. P1 should be coming any day now.

Ronnie568

Apr 23, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-12-2023
AOR Received.
06-12-2023
Med's Done....
12-10-2023
Passport Req..
03-04-2024
I am an outland applicant, yet I did not receive it, but i got FD. Unsure if I should be concerned.
Not everyone gets the pre arrival letter the same time as their fd. Sometimes it comes with ppr also. It nothing to be concerned about. Just prepare everything else while you wait for your ppr.

Reactions: Mahidhar494

damywola

Jan 15, 2024
If you are an inland applicant that has done medical exam within the last 5 years, this is bound to happen. The medical exam field will go blank (after being passed) until your medical is extended. It will reappear at a later date.

I got an update today after a month today. It says: "Review of medical results - April 12, 2024:You passed the medical exam" Still nothing on the new BIL and the addition of my spouse in the application. But suddenly it disappeared from the profile and the whole section below Medical got blank. I don't know what's going on.

Reactions: alokpatel007

naila.daud

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
Category........
PNP
Before I applied for PR 2 years back my husband applied for study visa for canada and got rejected but in my Pr appliction we forget to add his rejection I got letter for that today to give reason why?
Can anyone help me what to do now

MaxFederico

Star Member
May 6, 2018
Before I applied for PR 2 years back my husband applied for study visa for canada and got rejected but in my Pr appliction we forget to add his rejection I got letter for that today to give reason why?
Can anyone help me what to do now
Is it a procedural fairness letter or just a letter asking what was the reason for the rejection? Regarding the former, I have no idea what you can say. But if your letter is the other one, just tell the rejection reason with all the details.

Reactions: naila.daud