+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<< December 2023 AOR >>>>>>>>

Northern_Unicorn

Aug 6, 2021
What does this email mean? It's asking me to reply to this email.

IRCC - Permanent Residence Portal (PR Confirmation) / Portail de résidence permanente d’IRCC (confirmation de la RP)

Your application for permanent residence is now ready for finalization pending the
confirmation of your permanent residence status. You’ll complete this process through
the Permanent Resident Portal (PR Confirmation). Please provide the requested information within 7 calendar days to ensure there are no
undue delays.

Confirming your permanent residence using the portal
In the portal, you’ll confirm that you and your dependents are in Canada, provide your
Canadian address and submit your photo to create your permanent resident card.
In the portal there are two steps: step 1: declaring your presence in Canada is a
requirement to become a permanent resident and step 2: submitting a photo and a
Canadian address is a requirement to receive your permanent resident card.

You must have an email address in order to complete this process. You need to access
the portal yourself. Your representative cannot access the portal on your behalf. If you
are a representative and are receiving this email on behalf of a client, you must
forward this message to your client.
That's your P1 email! Congratulations! I also received it today:)

Boris_17z

Jan 10, 2019
Hey, guys. Just got my "we are reviewing your additional documents" update today, and I'm super anxious for that PPR. Applying under FSW with my wife, from Brazil. Fingers crossed that everything runs smoothly and quickly for me and everyone here as well!

Last edited:

ontarioMan

Apr 16, 2024
Hey, guys. Just got my "we are reviewing your additional documents" update today, and I'm super anxious for that PPR. Applying under FSW with my wife, from Brazil. Fingers crossed that everything runs smoothly and quickly for me and everyone here as well!
What is your timeline?

Boris_17z

Jan 10, 2019
Just got my PPR! Not even two hours after the reviewing of additional documents status! I'm speechless, it'll take me some time to process this, no pun intended :p:oops::oops:

My timeline:

FSW from Brazil with wife as dependent, no kids

Profile creation: October 24
ITA: October 25 (yes, the day after! French stream)
AOR: December 18
MEP: February 21
Biometrics passed: February 23
RPRF Request letter: March 11
ADR: March 19 (payslips and bank statements, uploaded 7 days after)
Reviewing of additional documents: April 16 (today)
PPR: April 16 (also today)

I still can't quite believe I finally KNOW these last six years of saving money and sacrifice were not in vain. This is beyond priceless. I'm so happy!

Last edited: