+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<< December 2023 AOR >>>>>>>>

naila.daud

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
Category........
PNP
Is it a procedural fairness letter or just a letter asking what was the reason for the rejection? Regarding the former, I have no idea what you can say. But if your letter is the other one, just tell the rejection reason with all the details.
I am worried based on that they will reject my PR?

Rejection reason for my husband study was very generic like proof of funds and never leave canada like that.

Ronnie568

Apr 23, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-12-2023
AOR Received.
06-12-2023
Med's Done....
12-10-2023
Passport Req..
03-04-2024
I am worried based on that they will reject my PR?

Rejection reason for my husband study was very generic like proof of funds and never leave canada like that.
Please seek help from @legalfalcon This is a very serious matter. If you can ask help from an immigration lawyer please do that before proceeding in any way. The way you said it sounds it’s a case of misrepresentation. I also had previous Visa rejection from Canada but provided the rejection letter in my application file and I was good to go. Didn’t even get an adr.

Reactions: naila.daud

naila.daud

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
Category........
PNP
Is it a procedural fairness letter or just a letter asking what was the reason for the rejection? Regarding the former, I have no idea what you can say. But if your letter is the other one, just tell the rejection reason with all the details.
Its a procedural fairness letter

alokpatel007

Mar 19, 2024
If you are an inland applicant that has done medical exam within the last 5 years, this is bound to happen. The medical exam field will go blank (after being passed) until your medical is extended. It will reappear at a later date.
Do you know, after how many days it re-appears? After how many days we should get a new BIL after this stage?

Northern_Unicorn

Aug 6, 2021
I called IRCC this morning. Agent said everything's passed, just wait for the P1 email. Timeline in signature.
PVO: RROC
SVO: Etobicoke

In the tracker, no COPR details yet though.

Semtu

Jun 10, 2022
I just got this email "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal", is this what is called portal 1?

My GCkey still has background and eligibility in progress. It also has final decision as "April 11, 2024 Your application is in progress."
My tracker also still has background in progress and no CoPR yet.

Ronnie568

Apr 23, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-12-2023
AOR Received.
06-12-2023
Med's Done....
12-10-2023
Passport Req..
03-04-2024
I just got this email "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal", is this what is called portal 1?

My GCkey still has background and eligibility in progress. It also has final decision as "April 11, 2024 Your application is in progress."
My tracker also still has background in progress and no CoPR yet.
Yes that is your P1 email. Background and eligibility takes time to update. Don’t worry about that. Reply to P1 and hope you get P2 soon. Congratulations.

Reactions: Semtu

anonymouslycute

Aug 1, 2023
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
14 Dec 2023
Med's Done....
14 Feb 2024
What does this email mean? It's asking me to reply to this email.

IRCC - Permanent Residence Portal (PR Confirmation) / Portail de résidence permanente d’IRCC (confirmation de la RP)

Your application for permanent residence is now ready for finalization pending the
confirmation of your permanent residence status. You’ll complete this process through
the Permanent Resident Portal (PR Confirmation). Please provide the requested information within 7 calendar days to ensure there are no
undue delays.

Confirming your permanent residence using the portal
In the portal, you’ll confirm that you and your dependents are in Canada, provide your
Canadian address and submit your photo to create your permanent resident card.
In the portal there are two steps: step 1: declaring your presence in Canada is a
requirement to become a permanent resident and step 2: submitting a photo and a
Canadian address is a requirement to receive your permanent resident card.

You must have an email address in order to complete this process. You need to access
the portal yourself. Your representative cannot access the portal on your behalf. If you
are a representative and are receiving this email on behalf of a client, you must
forward this message to your client.

K-cherry

Star Member
Apr 4, 2021
It was Ottawa, no update in tracker. Still BGV in progress and eligibility is not started. I guess they don't want my passport without these done. So assuming it's just delay in update there.
Hi....was you4 visa office written in your letter? I didn't see it anywhere in mine...pls respond..thank you