App. Filed.......
06-12-2022
AOR Received.
09-12-2022
Med's Request
15-12-2022
Med's Done....
29-12-2022
My Hubby and I just sent our application Dec 6th.
We got AOR today Dec 9.

Chers

Dec 9, 2022
I sent in my application on December 2nd 2022, inland and have not gotten the AOR just yet

Leeanncr

Star Member
Dec 10, 2022
sponsored my husband (inland)

Dec 7 - application submitted online

Dec 10 - sponsor Received email that application has been received. (I’m guessing not AOR letter as I am unable to check status online).

Leeanncr

Star Member
Dec 10, 2022
My Hubby and I just sent our application Dec 6th.
We got AOR today Dec 9.
Have you been able to check status online? I (the sponsor) got an email stating that the application has been received however I can’t check status. I’m guessing the AOR is the letter when the processing has started?

Chers

Dec 9, 2022
Have you been able to check status online? I (the sponsor) got an email stating that the application has been received however I can’t check status. I’m guessing the AOR is the letter when the processing has started?
Yes the AOR is an email that usually comes after indicating that the application was received and they don't require anymore information. I just got an email immediately after applying that stated they received my application and would send the AOR once an agent reviews my application.

Leeanncr

Star Member
Dec 10, 2022
ok, we haven’t got that yet, just I, as the sponsor received an email stating they have received my application. But I still can’t check online.

Chers

Dec 9, 2022
ok, we haven’t got that yet, just I, as the sponsor received an email stating they have received my application. But I still can’t check online.
On the permanent resident login Portal it just says application submitted in my case.

Leeanncr

Star Member
Dec 10, 2022
On the permanent resident login Portal it just says application submitted in my case.
I tried to register to check status (I think maybe a tracker) using the directions from the email I received but I get errors. It may be because the application is not actually entered in the system yet. I read on other boards that it may take up to a week to be able to check status. The PA hasn’t received any emails as of yet.

Chers

Dec 9, 2022
I tried to register to check status (I think maybe a tracker) using the directions from the email I received but I get errors. It may be because the application is not actually entered in the system yet. I read on other boards that it may take up to a week to be able to check status. The PA hasn’t received any emails as of yet.
Oh, I didn't get a UCI number or application number yet as they didn't send the AOR so I can't use the tracker yet.

Chers

Dec 9, 2022
Is anyone who submitted their application in December 2022 still waiting on an AOR for inland spousal sponsorship?

fever_08

Feb 13, 2010
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
06-12-2022
AOR Received.
09-12-2022
Med's Request
15-12-2022
Med's Done....
29-12-2022
I am still not able to check online. But I got an applicafion number and UCI with the letter/ AOR.

ShahidF

Aug 29, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Apologies for off topic post but I think you guys will be right ones to give best possible advise.

I will get married next year in June 2023. Myself and my partner are thinking of moving in together this month as live-in.

I am permanent resident and my partner is on work permit. I will apply for her inland spousal sponsorship later next year after June 2023. Will it create any issues in her inland spousal sponsorship application if she goes ahead and changes her current address to my address?

I can ask her to keep her old address and not update it to my address till we get marry as per Canadian law. Will it make any difference? Looking for experts advise here.

Chers

Dec 9, 2022
Apologies for off topic post but I think you guys will be right ones to give best possible advise.

I will get married next year in June 2023. Myself and my partner are thinking of moving in together this month as live-in.

I am permanent resident and my partner is on work permit. I will apply for her inland spousal sponsorship later next year after June 2023. Will it create any issues in her inland spousal sponsorship application if she goes ahead and changes her current address to my address?

I can ask her to keep her old address and not update it to my address till we get marry as per Canadian law. Will it make any difference? Looking for experts advise here.
Changing the address should not cause an issue.

Reactions: ShahidF