+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2022 inland spousal sponsorship

Chers

Dec 9, 2022
Hi Chers, after you resubmitted, is it faster than the first time you submitted? Or you have to wait for a long time all over again?
Hey, so my application was returned last week Wednesday, the missing documents were sent in and the application was resubmitted the same day. Ircc acknowledged receipt of the documents on Friday and this Monday I received a letter with the temporary number and acknowledgement of my application. Still have not received the long awaited AOR and permanent application number. Was your application returned?

Ryan1998

Jan 4, 2023
Hey, so my application was returned last week Wednesday, the missing documents were sent in and the application was resubmitted the same day. Ircc acknowledged receipt of the documents on Friday and this Monday I received a letter with the temporary number and acknowledgement of my application. Still have not received the long awaited AOR and permanent application number. Was your application returned?
Hi, not yet, but I’ve been very anxious cuz I did it all myself and it was the first time I have done it, so I’m worried it might get returned.

Chers

Dec 9, 2022
Yes it is
Hmmm, well you can contact ircc and find out if they started processing your application. On Tuesday this week they had reached December 17th 2022 in processing inland applications for completeness checks in Missaugua so I'm not sure where they reached today.

akberfam

Dec 19, 2022
Hi that's great news, which center is your application being processed, my application is being processed in Missaugua and its taking a while to get the official AOR.
I don't know where to check for application center
Update:medical updated :6/01/23
As it was valid
Biometric updated:06/01/23
Registered for PR tracker but it's useless
Not updated

penacare

Star Member
May 22, 2017
Is your application being processed in Missaugua?
Is it normal to receive a temp file number? I got one, I am just wondering... does the letter also mentions the following:

"Additional documents to provide
The following documents are common missing item(s) that often delay processing. Please note:
If your application is returned to you as incomplete these documents can be provided to IRCC
should you decide to resubmit a new, complete application in the future. If you have not already
included these items with your application, please submit the following:
- Proof of Relationship/Cohabitation: ...
-Divorce/Death Certificate(s): ..."

Last edited:

vamsi1988

Oct 30, 2021
Hi everyone I submitted pr application for my wife dec 16 , didn’t get aor but received the medicals request, is anyone has the the same scenario

Leeanncr

Star Member
Dec 10, 2022
Is anyone else still waiting to have their medicals processed? I know on the IRCC gckey login it states they have a backlog of medicals and biometrics but our gc key states the medicals have not been received and we used panel physicians using the e-medical system. We are now pass the 30 day mark so I am not sure if its just a backlog issue.