+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2022 inland spousal sponsorship

Leeanncr

Star Member
Dec 10, 2022
Is anyone having any movement on their files? We are Mississauga VO and everything was going quick up until a month ago.

Inland Sponsorship - Spouse and 2 dependants
Dec 7 - online app submitted
Dec 10- sponsor rec'd AOR
Dec 15 - medical requests
Dec 19 - fee reminder letter (already paid)
Dec 22 - PA medical done
Jan 9 - Dependants medicals done
Jan 12 - Biometrics request for dependants (PA has biometrics on file from less than 10 years ago)
Jan 13 - Pre-Arrival letter
Jan 18 - medical passed
Jan 18 - sponsor eligibility email
Jan 26 - pa eligibility email
Jan 31 - dependants biometrics done
Feb 13 - reassessment of eligibility of sponsor and PA
Feb 13 - ircc requested custody arrangements letter
Feb 20 - custody letter submitted

Crisvp

Feb 13, 2023
Is anyone having any movement on their files? We are Mississauga VO and everything was going quick up until a month ago.

Dec 22 - PA medical done
Jan 12 - Biometrics request for dependants (PA has biometrics on file from less than 10 years ago)
Jan 18 - medical passed
My application is also in Mississauga and I’m experiencing the same thing. I received the pre-arrival letter in February 21 and no other news since then. My sister-in-law has also applied and her application is in Mississauga, she also didn’t receive any news since February. Hopefully everything is alright and they’ll get back on track ☹

Mindy1128

Feb 6, 2023
My application is also in Mississauga and I’m experiencing the same thing. I received the pre-arrival letter in February 21 and no other news since then. My sister-in-law has also applied and her application is in Mississauga, she also didn’t receive any news since February. Hopefully everything is alright and they’ll get back on track ☹
Same here, everything was pretty fast until I received my eligibility on 23rd February, no updates since then. My background check has been in process for a month and a half already and my status tracker hasn't been updated for 2 days too. I just hope everything is going well in Mississauga VO and we can all have our updates soon.

mangothecat

Star Member
Dec 15, 2022
Same here, everything was pretty fast until I received my eligibility on 23rd February, no updates since then. My background check has been in process for a month and a half already and my status tracker hasn't been updated for 2 days too. I just hope everything is going well in Mississauga VO and we can all have our updates soon.
I experienced the same before. Then I called them on Mar 15 and knew that my background was completed on Mar 14, however, PR Tracker didn't update anything. I received PR Portal email on Mar 16 (Please see my signature for timeline).
I recommend you to call them. Before Mar 15, I called and they told me my file was at VO Mississauga. then on Mar 15, they told me I just had Secondary VO Etobicoke.
Hope this helps! Wish all of you luck!

Reactions: Leeanncr

Mindy1128

Feb 6, 2023
I experienced the same before. Then I called them on Mar 15 and knew that my background was completed on Mar 14, however, PR Tracker didn't update anything. I received PR Portal email on Mar 16 (Please see my signature for timeline).
I recommend you to call them. Before Mar 15, I called and they told me my file was at VO Mississauga. then on Mar 15, they told me I just had Secondary VO Etobicoke.
Wow, thank you so much for sharing! I will definitely try to call them first thing tomorrow morning. Congratulations on your Portal and hope you can get your PR card ASAP. :)

Reactions: mangothecat

Leeanncr

Star Member
Dec 10, 2022
Is there a specific number you called?

Mar 24, 2023
Canada
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
I just received my PR Card!!!!!!!!!

I'm very thankful for the rizzly IRCC office in Etobicoke for working through my application so quickly <3

Our application: inland, no dependents, DIY, newly-wedded same-sex relationship (if that matters???)
Submitted December 26th, 2022
Approved February 10th, 2022
Received PR Card March 24th, 2023
:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

fever_08

Feb 13, 2010
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
06-12-2022
AOR Received.
09-12-2022
Med's Request
15-12-2022
Med's Done....
29-12-2022
My husband finally got his PR Card.
98 days from application day to PR Card.

*It took almost month for him to get PR Card from the day his PR got approved/ COPR.
-They rejected the first photo we uploaded. So we got a new photo taken and got a digital copy. Uploaded them and PR portal still says "In review" Only for them to use that same photo they rejected for the PR card.:rolleyes: never got an update that a PR card is inbthe way.
but, oh well... what matters is he got the PR card now.

Good luck everyone. Y'all been very helpful!

Reactions: Leeanncr

Leeanncr

Star Member
Dec 10, 2022
My husband finally got his PR Card.
98 days from application day to PR Card.

*It took almost month for him to get PR Card from the day his PR got approved/ COPR.
-They rejected the first photo we uploaded. So we got a new photo taken and got a digital copy. Uploaded them and PR portal still says "In review" Only for them to use that same photo they rejected for the PR card.:rolleyes: never got an update that a PR card is inbthe way.
but, oh well... what matters is he got the PR card now.

Good luck everyone. Y'all been very helpful!
Congrats! We are still waiting for invite to upload photo, been sitting for over a month with no movement. Called them yesterday and they give no more info then what we can get online.

Leeanncr

Star Member
Dec 10, 2022
We got our approval email today :) after over a month of silence. We did call last week to ask why it moved so fast and then we provided additional documents and the dead silence and they couldn’t give an answer and now we have the approval. Hoping the final steps are quick.

Dec 22 - PA medical done
Jan 18 - medical passed
April 4 - eligibility completed again
April 6 -approval email and need to verify address

Elwest2

Sep 17, 2021
I received invited to PR portal upload photo on 16th March and received ECOPR about 4 days later. When I check my portal my photo still says in review with IRCC but my address conformation has been accepted. Has anyone else’s taken this long without their photo being rejected? I’m approaching the current processing time for the card being sent out so I will phone once that comes around too.

Leeanncr

Star Member
Dec 10, 2022
I received invited to PR portal upload photo on 16th March and received ECOPR about 4 days later. When I check my portal my photo still says in review with IRCC but my address conformation has been accepted. Has anyone else’s taken this long without their photo being rejected? I’m approaching the current processing time for the card being sent out so I will phone once that comes around too.
I have a friend who has their PR card in hand and the photo still says in review.