+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

degm

May 31, 2017
Its all business for them. We immigrants are nothing more than cash cows. Why would someone come to Canada and get stuck in backlog , they can go to other countries with faster processing like the UK and Australia and use their talent there. With this kind of broken immigration system Canada will only end being a place for refugees and assylum seekers.
What’s wrong with refugees and asylum seekers? So cringey you think so highly of yourself because you can pay to immigrate to another country. “Luvtrump” makes perfect sense.

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
What’s wrong with refugees and asylum seekers? So cringey you think so highly of yourself because you can pay to immigrate to another country. “Luvtrump” makes perfect sense.
buddy didnt say a word against assylum seeker or refugees , i dont know which part got u so triggered perhaps your a refugee or assylum seeker urself. lol for further argument i present my foot , talk to it .

Ahv

Mar 13, 2016
Can someone please update tracker for In-Progress status and Application Type - Family (3)

Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1601 days
Application: Family (3)
Application Submitted: Dec 02, 2021
Application Delivered: Dec 08, 2021
AOR: Feb 10, 2022
In Progress: Feb 11, 2022

Last edited:
Reactions: Mohahima

degm

May 31, 2017
buddy didnt say a word against assylum seeker or refugees , i dont know which part got u so triggered perhaps your a refugee or assylum seeker urself. lol for further argument i present my foot , talk to it .
Saying that a “broken immigration system” will make this country end up only with refugees and asylum seekers implies that you think there are undesirable characteristics attached to those groups. But you already know that, you’re just playing dumb. And btw I’m not a refugee/asylum seeker, but thanks for proving my point.

Reactions: GuyanaGirl

t0mmytm

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
Hi ppl,

Question for online applicants:
When we will be requested to send ALL pages of our passeport ?

In the paper process, we need to send it with the folder but online didnt ask for that ?

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
Hi ppl,

Question for online applicants:
When we will be requested to send ALL pages of our passeport ?

In the paper process, we need to send it with the folder but online didnt ask for that ?
Not everyone gets that request for online
They might ask though later in the process not sure when though. I assume before or after test invite?

chiboy4761

Jun 26, 2019
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1096 days
Application: Single
Application submitted: Dec 16, 2021
Delivered: Dec 17, 2021
AOR: Feb 18, 2022
In process: Feb 21, 2022

Reactions: UserST and Mohahima

Yvr2022

Feb 21, 2022
Hi please add me to the list
Type: online
Submitted: December 23, 2021
Physical Presence: 1350 days
AOR: February 21, 2022

Ramy1980

Jan 27, 2022
Physical Presence Days: 1,113 days
Application submitted: December 26, 2021
Delivered: December 26, 2021
AOR: Waiting

Thanks!

Thanks!

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
Sometimes I just don't understand IRCC, they want to modernize applications and make processing faster as well as encourage people to apply online but then they go and process paper applications fast. Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of their plan and start to discourage people from applying online?! People right now are noticing that paper applications are being processed faster so there is going to be a lot of people applying by paper. They should process online applications faster, it shouldn't take long to process those applications. Perhaps most of the process could be automatic where the system itself could send people invitations for tests instead of waiting for an officer to do that? I don't know I'm just thinking out loud lol it's just disappointing how they handle applications.

Reactions: Chetabhim

Chetabhim

Star Member
Sep 14, 2014
Sometimes I just don't understand IRCC, they want to modernize applications and make processing faster as well as encourage people to apply online but then they go and process paper applications fast. Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of their plan and start to discourage people from applying online?! People right now are noticing that paper applications are being processed faster so there is going to be a lot of people applying by paper. They should process online applications faster, it shouldn't take long to process those applications. Perhaps most of the process could be automatic where the system itself could send people invitations for tests instead of waiting for an officer to do that? I don't know I'm just thinking out loud lol it's just disappointing how they handle applications.
Totally agree with u !

Reactions: Geno.uss

Ramy1980

Jan 27, 2022

Thanks!
InProcess: February 22, 2022

Please Update in spreadsheet
Thanks!

Reactions: Clemency30

liacardenaz

Mar 23, 2018
Updated timeline:
Physical Presence Days: 1790 days
Application sent: December 7, 2021
Delivered: December 7, 2021
AOR: Feb 11, 2022
In Progress: Feb 14, 2022

Hey guys, that's may be an old info, but I was checking my status in the wrong website. I was trying to see if my application was in progress using this one https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do
But it seems that there is a newer website that they mentioned in the AOR confirmation letter. That's the one: https://cst-ssc.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login
I'm just mentioning it so others can also be aware of it.

Thanks!