+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

UserST

Jan 10, 2022
Hi Guys,
I am new to this forum and was looking for your help on this topic.

I submitted my online application for Citizenship on Dec 05, 2021 and today on Feb 22, 2022 received an email from IRCC with subject "Follow the progress of your citizenship grant application". There is a link to create account, but it asks for UCI and application number.

Will appreciate if you guys could help me with a few queries-
1. Is the UCI number same which is on my COPR?
2. I don't see any application number on the copy of Canadian citizenship application form submitted, where can I find this number?
3. Lastly, am I going to receive a second email from IRCC with all the details?

Thanks in advance!
1 - The UCI number and application number will be on the pdf document attached to your email.
2 - You will not receive any other email unless they require you to sit the exam or provide additional documents.
3 - Wait 1 business day / or try tomorrow to create the account with the link they have provided you with.
4 - You will be able to track the application with the account you create.

Sonash

Feb 12, 2022
1 - The UCI number and application number will be on the pdf document attached to your email.
2 - You will not receive any other email unless they require you to sit the exam or provide additional documents.
3 - Wait 1 business day / or try tomorrow to create the account with the link they have provided you with.
4 - You will be able to track the application with the account you create.
Thanks for your response! Really appreciate it. But, there is no pdf attachment with the email I received from IRCC this morning. Should I reach out to IRCC for this?

UserST

Jan 10, 2022
Thanks for your response! Really appreciate it. But, there is no pdf attachment with the email I received from IRCC this morning. Should I reach out to IRCC for this?
I did online application as well and received pdf with UCI and application number. Maybe reach them tomorrow.

Sonash

Feb 12, 2022
I did online application as well and received pdf with UCI and application number. Maybe reach them tomorrow.
Thanks! not sure, If I can reach out to them without UCI number.

Anyone else having a similar experience??

By the way email says - Thank you for submitting your application for a grant of Canadian citizenship. Your application was created in our system on February 13, 2022 and is currently in progress

Clemency30

Sep 25, 2019
Anyone made a mistake on their citizenship application? I mistakenly updated incorrect UCI number, so it’s a 9 digit number instead of 10. I sent a web form but I have not received an AOR yet so I am not sure what can I do. I raised a web form and have let them know about the error. Anyone experienced this and has any inputs.
thanks
UCI Number is 8 digits

Survivor27

Champion Member
May 24, 2016
Planet Earth!
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
20.Dec.2016
Doc's Request.
22.Mar.2017
AOR Received.
05.Jan.2017
File Transfer...
13.Jan.2017
Med's Done....
17.Nov.2016_IOM
Passport Req..
19.June.2017
VISA ISSUED...
23.June.2017
LANDED..........
09.Sept.2017
Hi Guys,
I am new to this forum and was looking for your help on this topic.

I submitted my online application for Citizenship on Dec 05, 2021 and today on Feb 22, 2022 received an email from IRCC with subject "Follow the progress of your citizenship grant application". There is a link to create account, but it asks for UCI and application number.

Will appreciate if you guys could help me with a few queries-
1. Is the UCI number same which is on my COPR?
2. I don't see any application number on the copy of Canadian citizenship application form submitted, where can I find this number?
3. Lastly, am I going to receive a second email from IRCC with all the details?

Thanks in advance!
There should be an email (this is the AOR email) prior to the email that you received today. In case you miss seeing it or the message might have thrown in your Spam folder, you might want to search for this email address: <
Client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca > when you're logged in to your email. That's the email address that sends the AOR (pdf attachment) with your UCI and Application Number.

Reactions: abhcan

UserST

Jan 10, 2022
Yes! Mine is 10 digit. The number is XX and by mistake I only wrote X. Any idea if raising a web form could correct it?
I found that I had missed document and after getting AOR, I uploaded it as on web form. Next day I received email -
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We’re experiencing a high volume of requests, so our response may be delayed. We’ll respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.

Palz23

Jul 19, 2017
I found that I had missed document and after getting AOR, I uploaded it as on web form. Next day I received email -
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We’re experiencing a high volume of requests, so our response may be delayed. We’ll respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.
i am just worried that since my UCI itself is incorrect, if I will receive AOR. Will they ask me to resubmit.

Palz23

Jul 19, 2017
You can try but there is a chance they would return your file.
My husband and son would be eligible to file next month and will do a paper application. If I don’t hear back by then, would filing again with them make sense ?
thanks

abhcan

Star Member
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1,298 days
Application: Single
Application submitted: December 29, 2021
Delivered: December 29, 2021
AOR: Waiting

please add to the spreadsheet.. Thanks.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iXCMs0mYtJZwYTTIH3LDmHK1tgK7yqAgQ5Jfyxv7BEI/edit?usp=sharing
Physical Presence Days: 1,298 days
Application submitted: December 29, 2021
Delivered: December 29, 2021
AOR: Feb 23,2022

t0mmytm

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
Physical Presence Days: 1,201days