Feb 23, 2018
Vaughan
Got AOR just now!

Type: Online application
Application: Single
Application sent: December 16, 2021
Delivered: December 16, 2021
AOR: Feb 17th, 2022.

Please add this to the tracker. All the best to other people waiting.

Thanks!
Able to create an account and track the status. IP Feb 18th.

Reactions: Clemency30

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
So for people that applied online they can't check their application on ecas and only paper applicants can, correct?

dipantika

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Received AOR yesterday. Could someone please update in the tracker? Thanks!

Physical Presence Days: 1,116 days
Application submitted: December 20, 2021
Delivered: December 20, 2021
AOR: February 17, 2022

Ishar

Oct 28, 2020
Hey Guys,

i have two separate questions, if someone can help. I became permanent resident in July 2016 and applied for citizenship now. Since becoming PR, i changed my name legally and changed on passport PR card etc.I did not change it on landing paper. I changed my first name and last name so completely different from my name on landing paper. Now with citizenship application, i submitted all the documentation and applied the citizenship with new name obviously received AOR. The AOR letter is still addressed to my old name. Do you know if that can be the problem? Is it because of landing paper? Am i supposed to do anything. Same situation is for my husband’s application.

2nd Question: Also, I have created an account on new tracking system but the old tracking system is not working. Its been almost 2-3 weeks since I got the AOR. Does it matter?Are there a Separate updates or better system to follow, or just the new tracking system is enough!!
Thank you for all your input in advance!!

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
Hey Guys,

i have two separate questions, if someone can help. I became permanent resident in July 2016 and applied for citizenship now. Since becoming PR, i changed my name legally and changed on passport PR card etc.I did not change it on landing paper. I changed my first name and last name so completely different from my name on landing paper. Now with citizenship application, i submitted all the documentation and applied the citizenship with new name obviously received AOR. The AOR letter is still addressed to my old name. Do you know if that can be the problem? Is it because of landing paper? Am i supposed to do anything. Same situation is for my husband’s application.

2nd Question: Also, I have created an account on new tracking system but the old tracking system is not working. Its been almost 2-3 weeks since I got the AOR. Does it matter?Are there a Separate updates or better system to follow, or just the new tracking system is enough!!
Thank you for all your input in advance!!
For legal name change contact IRCC and ask them
For old tracker if you applied online you wouldn't get to check your application there only people who applied by paper can

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
This is the first month (Dec2021) I have seen the average number of days to AOR is 65 to 70 days. We are now at 49%. If you check on the SS previous months had average of 75 to 100 days to get AOR from January 2021 to Nov 2021. I would say IRCC are really doing a good job and it will only get better for future applicants.

AOR is nothing , the real thing is AOR to test ,only paper applicants are moving. iF you see only paper applicants have their bg status completed

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
have a question, so for the part that mentions Immigration and citizenship status
Do you currently, or have you ever held immigration or
citizenship status in a country or territory other than Canada
(this includes your country of birth)? Does this include visas that you did not use? For example having a us b1/b2 visa but did not use it to enter the states at all
And another question is do you have to update IRCC of employment change after submitting file?

zqw86713

Oct 7, 2016
Hello, I just realized I am able to see "In process" in ecas at Feb 18, could someone please update the google sheet? Thank you so much.

Physical Presence Days: 1198 days
Application submitted: December 17, 2021
Delivered: December 17, 2021
AOR: February 17, 2022
In process: February 18, 2022

UserST

Jan 10, 2022
AOR is nothing , the real thing is AOR to test ,only paper applicants are moving. iF you see only paper applicants have their bg status completed
Optimism is essential to achievement. Canada announces measures to improve immigration processing times - this was just announced end of January 2022. We are pilot test for the process.