+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

Jatt_warrior

Star Member
Jan 30, 2013
After reading your comments for ghost update on 16th December, I logged in today after 3 weeks to check if there is something similar for me in online tracker. And here is the update "Take the Oath of Citizenship". Scheduled for 2nd February (I had opted for February during my Interview as I have travel plans during December-January period). I haven't received any further information about oath ceremony in my mailbox as mentioned on online tracker.
Did anyone with similar update (Scheduled for Oath) received oath email with details?

chintanapatel

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Wow… a physical ceremony? Did it get updated in the tracker ? No email? What IRCC office are you ?
Hi,
The status says “In Progress” for Oath Taking. The text reads- “Congratulations! You've been scheduled to attend your citizenship ceremony on January 31, 2023. Follow the instructions you will receive in your ceremony invitation.”
Not sure about the IRCC office handling my application but I am in Toronto. I’ll keep y’all posted by mid-Jan if it’s a virtual or in-person ceremony. No email received from IRCC yet. Just a ghost update. I’m expecting an email by Jan 20. If I don’t receive any email by then, I’ll call them.

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
I keep getting ghost updates with no real updates ugh it's annoying me at this point nerve wracking I got a ghost update on Dec 16, done my test in September and it changed to complete waiting for everything to turn green and get my oath ceremony invite

Chetabhim

Star Member
Sep 14, 2014
I keep getting ghost updates with no real updates ugh it's annoying me at this point nerve wracking I got a ghost update on Dec 16, done my test in September and it changed to complete waiting for everything to turn green and get my oath ceremony invite
With you on this my friend . Same here ghost update was only a ghost update for us I guess. Only citizenship ceremony says not started rest all completed.

• Sad
Reactions: Geno.uss

Sohpie2017

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
can you please advise which office and when was your presence completed?

catfoodie

Star Member
Sep 24, 2018
Did anyone had their oath ceremony date moved for Scarborough office? When I checked in the end of November I swear it said January 5th, but I logged in today to see that date got updated to the January 17th

Clemency30

Sep 25, 2019
Yes me. Everything completed on December 7 except the oath and waiting since then it’s killing me m tired of checking tracker every day.
Everything completed on my profile since October 20. I'm tired of checking every day too. Vancouver office sucks

rayp

Dec 8, 2022
Everything completed on my profile since October 20. I'm tired of checking every day too. Vancouver office sucks
My timeline is similar to yours(Vancouver office). Everything completed on Oct 14. No update since except the ghost update on Dec 16.

thtthings

May 23, 2018
Everything for me completed sep 26th except oath not started. Vancouver office. December 1 application, Feb 11 aor. So you guys chill. It will take another couple months at least for you and probably for me