December 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

Souviksen007

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
I had my ceremony on the 20th also. I sent the oath form to the same email address as you did. I did not receive a confirmation. I don't think it's something to worry about as I've seen other members on here say they did not receive a confirmation of receipt. They eventually received their certificates.
Just got a reply from the mailbox...
THIS IS AN AUTOMATIC REPLY
You have reached the Scarborough Citizenship Ceremony inbox.
If you submitted your signed oath form, this is your confirmation of receipt.

Salwazir265

Dec 4, 2016
Hi guys,

They received my application Dec 20th and got AOR Feb 2nd, and I see everything (Language, Physical Presence, Prohibitions) still in progress and nothing completed., I saw 2 ghost updates on October 7 and Dec. 16 but there was nothing updated, any advice? I have sent a webform last month and they said it is in progress !

ifras

Oct 22, 2015
AOR Received.
23 Feb 2022
Interview........
Passport Req..
08 Nov 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Another hopeless week as a Vancouver applicant. My 1 year mark is passed and only test shows completed. Wonder what the new year holds for me.
Same

kitu123

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019
Other applicants who applied in January are getting oath ceremony scheduled but we Vancouver applicant are just waiting… so unfair

surbee

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Is anyone having any issues with logging in the portal to check the status ? I tired logging in today after 2 weeks and it is stuck on "Loading" screen ? Do I need to reset my password ?

aphermix

Jan 5, 2017
Is anyone having any issues with logging in the portal to check the status ? I tired logging in today after 2 weeks and it is stuck on "Loading" screen ? Do I need to reset my password ?
Are you schedule for an Oath in the near future ? What was your status the last time you checked ? If you are scheduled for Oath, this is quite normal for the portal to be stuck in Loading / Chargement Screen till your Oath date. You dont have to worry

actntrl

Jan 21, 2017
I think Vancouver office is waiting to bunch a lot of us together for a big oath ceremony

seems like there were no oaths scheduled after Nov 21

surbee

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Are you schedule for an Oath in the near future ? What was your status the last time you checked ? If you are scheduled for Oath, this is quite normal for the portal to be stuck in Loading / Chargement Screen till your Oath date. You dont have to worry
Haven't checked the status since last 2 weeks and I was waiting for the oath. I will wait for the email. Fingers crossed.