+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
Everything for me completed sep 26th except oath not started. Vancouver office. December 1 application, Feb 11 aor. So you guys chill. It will take another couple months at least for you and probably for me
Every office is different so you please chill

kitu123

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019
Anyone with good news, like anyone from Vancouver office, December applicant who got their oath ceremony scheduled

ifras

Oct 22, 2015
AOR Received.
23 Feb 2022
Interview........
Passport Req..
08 Nov 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Vancouver office. Everything got complete status on Dec 6th. Ghost update on December 17. Nothing yet waiting for Oath invite .

Reactions: Clemency30

brswng

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
Victoria
Vancouver office everything was completed on Dec 2nd. waiting for the Oath invite...... have no idea why Vancouver is soo slow for Oath invite.... gonna write to my MP.

Reactions: Clemency30

Souviksen007

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
Anyone already had the oath ceremony? I had mine on 20th December. Wondering where to send the 'Oath or Affirmation of Citizenship form'?
It said to send mail to IRCC.DNSCRCitizenshipCeremony-CeremonieCitoyenneteSCRRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca for me... but haven't got any confirmation back.

Also what subject to use in the mail...? The one mentioned in the ceremony and in the letter are different.

wink

May 25, 2021
Anyone already had the oath ceremony? I had mine on 20th December. Wondering where to send the 'Oath or Affirmation of Citizenship form'?
It said to send mail to IRCC.DNSCRCitizenshipCeremony-CeremonieCitoyenneteSCRRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca for me... but haven't got any confirmation back.

Also what subject to use in the mail...? The one mentioned in the ceremony and in the letter are different.
The one mentioned in the ceremony. or email both the addresses to be safe.

aphermix

Jan 5, 2017

I mailed to the same address (IRCC.DNSCRCitizenshipCeremony-CeremonieCitoyenneteSCRRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca). But I received an autmoated acknowledgement.

The subject was different in that they asked to add the name of the Officer who did the verification.

So the subject was like Application#, Last Name, Name of Office

jamique

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

I had my ceremony on the 20th also. I sent the oath form to the same email address as you did. I did not receive a confirmation. I don't think it's something to worry about as I've seen other members on here say they did not receive a confirmation of receipt. They eventually received their certificates.

Reactions: Souviksen007