+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

Mimi30

Feb 15, 2019
Hi everyone, is it normal to not have everything marked complete, even if the E CAS says "decision made"? I was informed that the application has been approved, and I am also waiting now. But my trackers still show "in progress". Is it normal? they said the system can have issues at times. But still a little concerned. Thanks!
Yes it happens sometimes. If they say you are approved, then you are approved. No cause for concern. Which number did you call?

Ivric

Sep 27, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Yes I am seeing a lot of people are stuck after their DM stage for the oath in November and October Forums as well. I am also stuck in this stage. I dont think we can do much other than keep each other informed.
same AOR & test dates, test and BG were completed. Language, Physical presence and prohibitions are still in progress.

Clemency30

Sep 25, 2019
Ircc not answering their phones. Been trying to contact them since yesterday all to no avail. I even woke up early to reach them since they open at 8am.

Mimi30

Feb 15, 2019
Ircc not answering their phones. Been trying to contact them since yesterday all to no avail. I even woke up early to reach them since they open at 8am.
I am having the same issue, but You have to call 8am your local time. Where are you calling from?

antman88

Feb 16, 2022
For those who have received their Oath invites/dates, if there any chance of postponing the date? I'm traveling first week December to India and will have to change my plans (not that I want to) if I give the oath before that - since I'll then have to go through the process of applying for the Canadian passport and surrendering Indian passport, applying for OCI/ visa etc. etc.

aphermix

Jan 5, 2017
For those who have received their Oath invites/dates, if there any chance of postponing the date? I'm traveling first week December to India and will have to change my plans (not that I want to) if I give the oath before that - since I'll then have to go through the process of applying for the Canadian passport and surrendering Indian passport, applying for OCI/ visa etc. etc.
Yes you can easily postpone the date. Please send them an email mentioned in the oath letter.

Btw did you receive your Oath ?

Sh1234567890

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
Hi all,

I have my citizenship ceremony tomorrow( 21 nov). I am a Vancouver applicant but my office is Winnipeg. I need to travel for a wedding to the us in early December. My tickets are booked as well. Is there any way I can put in a request for urgent delivery / pickup option? Any help/info regarding this or someone in a similar situation is appreciated . Thanks!

Vish7

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Hello Everyone.
We have our Oath ceremony online on 25th Nov 2022.
My son is a minor and he has a different seat number.
Do we all need to be on separate devices for the oath ceremony?

wink

May 25, 2021
Hello Everyone.
We have our Oath ceremony online on 25th Nov 2022.
My son is a minor and he has a different seat number.
Do we all need to be on separate devices for the oath ceremony?
No, you all can join from the same device. Just mention all your seat numbers in the display name like "#,#,#"

Reactions: Vish7