Mar 2, 2022
Type: Online
Application Submitted: Dec 27, 2021
AOR: Feb 23, 2022
Background Completed: Aug 30, 2022
Test Invite: oct 21 2022)
Test taken: nov 19, 2022
Waiting on oath
Did your language, physical presence and prohibitions go green? If not, the oath is not the next step.

Sh1234567890

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
Oath taking done today virtually with the Winnipeg office. Pretty cold/standoffish agent registering me. I mentioned I need to travel on the third of December to the us. Said wedding is not an urgent reason so can’t process urgently. In any case I sent my oath form signed with the flight ticket and an explanation on why I need to travel. Let’s see how it goes.

ifras

Oct 22, 2015
AOR Received.
23 Feb 2022
Interview........
Passport Req..
08 Nov 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Did your language, physical presence and prohibitions go green? If not, the oath is not the next step.
background is completed.
other is still in progress

ifras

Oct 22, 2015
AOR Received.
23 Feb 2022
Interview........
Passport Req..
08 Nov 2017
VISA ISSUED...
how much time do u think is expected ?

shyam.7944

Mar 9, 2015
Category........
Other
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
I took the test on Sept 21. same status. Please let me know if you receive any updates, i will let you know as well, thanks
Same, My test was marked as completed on Sept 6th, and no updates after that. Scarborough office.

sj1234567

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Wow. Looks like lots of offices are very quiet over the past few weeks and very slow moving. Rate to no update as I monitor the forums and spreadsheet (although less likely people will update this when they are closer to the end).

AOR: Mid Feb
Test Invite: Mid Sept
Test Done and completed: Before Mid Oct

No update since then! Background and other stuff are in progress, and the oath is not started yet. I expected, by now, will have the background and the other items completed and get the oath invite by end of Nov or early December. Looks like I won't be seeing my application getting completed before the new year.

The tricky part is I have travel plans to visit family outside of Canada during December, and now I am confused about what to do, whether to move forward with travel plans or wait a week or so. Any thoughts?

skner2022

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
Wow. Looks like lots of offices are very quiet over the past few weeks and very slow moving. Rate to no update as I monitor the forums and spreadsheet (although less likely people will update this when they are closer to the end).

AOR: Mid Feb
Test Invite: Mid Sept
Test Done and completed: Before Mid Oct

No update since then! Background and other stuff are in progress, and the oath is not started yet. I expected, by now, will have the background and the other items completed and get the oath invite by end of Nov or early December. Looks like I won't be seeing my application getting completed before the new year.

The tricky part is I have travel plans to visit family outside of Canada during December, and now I am confused about what to do, whether to move forward with travel plans or wait a week or so. Any thoughts?
Don’t expect to see any update before February 2023. Just do what you want to do. IRCC sucks.

ABhagc

Nov 3, 2022
I have been waiting for the oath since October 14th. Me and my wife gave the test on the same day and she is now a Canadian citizen.

I have been waiting for path since October 14th. I see a lot of May 2022 applicants are taking oaths.

There is ko transparency in the system. They claim first come first serve but it seems it is not like that.

Any idea if some one is in the same boat.

actntrl

Jan 21, 2017
I have been waiting for the oath since October 14th. Me and my wife gave the test on the same day and she is now a Canadian citizen.

I have been waiting for path since October 14th. I see a lot of May 2022 applicants are taking oaths.

There is ko transparency in the system. They claim first come first serve but it seems it is not like that.

Any idea if some one is in the same boat.
is everything marked complete?

actntrl

Jan 21, 2017
Yes since October 12th. It’s 40 days and no oath call for me.
MYself and a bunch of Vancouver office people are al marked complete since oct 20

luckily for me I am in no rush for oath.. got many travel plans coming upand dont wanna wait 4 months for a passport. everything in its due time sir! stay optimistic