+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

Applicant 2021

Nov 14, 2022
I am paper applicant. Tracker still shows ceremony not started however i received an email for oath.
hey! congratulations! I was told last week that my application has been approved and I am in queue for scheduling my oath ceremony, but my tracker has not even updated my physical presence, prohibitions etc. yet. All still show in progress. Paper applicant too. So I guess we can still get oath invites even if trackers don't get updated?

skner2022

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
hey! congratulations! I was told last week that my application has been approved and I am in queue for scheduling my oath ceremony, but my tracker has not even updated my physical presence, prohibitions etc. yet. All still show in progress. Paper applicant too. So I guess we can still get oath invites even if trackers don't get updated?
Are you a paper applicant?

QANH94

Nov 15, 2022
Hey everyone. First time posting here!

I recently applied for a citizenship grant and received their acknowledge email on October 31. I tried to check my application status using the UCI and the Application number and this error showed up:

Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.

It has been 15 days and I'm still unable to create an account to check my status. Does anyone experience the same problem?

aphermix

Jan 5, 2017
Hey everyone. First time posting here!

I recently applied for a citizenship grant and received their acknowledge email on October 31. I tried to check my application status using the UCI and the Application number and this error showed up:

Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.

It has been 15 days and I'm still unable to create an account to check my status. Does anyone experience the same problem?
Did you apply on paper or online ? If you applied online then you need to check the new tracker

https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en

troller1994

Dec 2, 2021
Hello, So I have given the fingerprints in the late sept. 2022 but still on my dashboard I am getting the notification of
Submit your fingerprints
Background verification

When I called the IRCC people, they said that they have received the fingerprints and the file is in due process.
Out of all the steps only Citizenship test stage is passed.

my AOR is Feb 16th 2022.

Can someone please someone suggest what to do next?

Should I order the notes? If yes, what's the process of ordering the notes?

Thanks!

Souviksen007

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi Friends, I have a change of address while my application s in progress. (Test taken...waiting for further updates)
I have raised a webform for address change and successfully submitted. Is there a way to confirm the update is made? There was no reference to the webform submitted.
I also tried online update but somehow it says "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided."

Any suggestions:

Thanks & Regards
Souvik.
Any suggestions?