yaacoub89

May 21, 2016
Hello application sent for wife on December 27 2021
AOR Feb 22, 2022
Background verification done May 28, 2022
Test done and passed (completed) : June 22, 2022
All other in progress
citizenship oath : Not started

Waiting and waiting for oath it is so frustrating good luck all !

Applicant 2021

Nov 14, 2022
I am in same situation. But Office is Scarborough.
Hi there, are you able to share the email ID for the IRCC Niagara Falls office? I wonder if it is the same that you have shared here? I need to email them regarding something, and wondering where I could get it from. Will it be the one that sent you this test invite? Thanks!

arsghimire

Star Member
May 30, 2017
This morning, i received a reply to my last Webform inquiry telling that an email was sent to me on November7 but i have not received it.
Everything is marked completed except for Citizenship ceremony. I have sent a new webform requesting to resend the email.Anyone in similar situation?

aphermix

Jan 5, 2017
Hi there, are you able to share the email ID for the IRCC Niagara Falls office? I wonder if it is the same that you have shared here? I need to email them regarding something, and wondering where I could get it from. Will it be the one that sent you this test invite? Thanks!
Is there any one in this group who has background check and test completed

Test invitation received from Niagara office (IRCC.DNNGFCitizenshipe-Apps-DemandesenligneCitoyenneteNGFRN.IR@cic.gc.ca)

And waiting for dm or oath?
I only know the above email address, But I am not sure if they will reply if you email to this address.

Applicant 2021

Nov 14, 2022
I only know the above email address, But I am not sure if they will reply if you email to this address.
Hey thank you! Sorry do they not respond if someone emails them? I thought I saw someone mention that they emailed and got a response, so I assumed they might be responsive :/

Souviksen007

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi Friends, I have a change of address while my application s in progress. (Test taken...waiting for further updates)
I have raised a webform for address change and successfully submitted. Is there a way to confirm the update is made? There was no reference to the webform submitted.
I also tried online update but somehow it says "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided."

Any suggestions:

Thanks & Regards
Souvik.