Bckgrnd; 30 August
Test active; 16 September
Test scheduled; 23September -13October
Test taken; 23 September
Test update; 26 September

PakiAccountant

May 3, 2017
Hi everyone.

My wife just did the test and got 20/20. However, she made a mistake in sign-in process. She took her pic, when she was supposed to take the picture of ID and she did not know that she could leave and start again. I think her test will be cancelled and she will be asked to take the test again.

- Do you know how long does IRCC take to cancel and invite again for the test?
- Would you recommend waiting for IRCC to cancel the test and send invite again or we should reach out to them, explaining them the situation and request to send the invite again (just to expedite the process)?
- I think she can not take the test again, with the same invite.. right? Or is there anyway for her to cancel by herself and take the test again?

Thanks

Nofear

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Hi everyone.

My wife just did the test and got 20/20. However, she made a mistake in sign-in process. She took her pic, when she was supposed to take the picture of ID and she did not know that she could leave and start again. I think her test will be cancelled and she will be asked to take the test again.

- Do you know how long does IRCC take to cancel and invite again for the test?
- Would you recommend waiting for IRCC to cancel the test and send invite again or we should reach out to them, explaining them the situation and request to send the invite again (just to expedite the process)?
- I think she can not take the test again, with the same invite.. right? Or is there anyway for her to cancel by herself and take the test again?

Thanks
Hold On and be patient! You dont have to go to them or anything they'll get back to you for anything. They are super slow in responding anyways. Dont complicate your case by sending them unwanted messages. If you are lucky you never know, they just pass you.

kish1910

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
Vaughan
Hold On and be patient! You dont have to go to them or anything they'll get back to you for anything. They are super slow in responding anyways. Dont complicate your case by sending them unwanted messages. If you are lucky you never know, they just pass you.
True, I would say the same. Don't panic. Wait for the result to be updated. It will be updated in 3-4 days.

Vickielimhf

Oct 13, 2018
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1,266 days
Application: Single
Application submitted: December 23, 2021
Delivered: December 23, 2021

Citizenship application:
Dec 23, 2021
- Application sent / delivered (online)
Feb 21, 2022 - AOR received
Sep 12, 2022 - Fingerprints requested
Sep 16, 2022 - Test scheduled
Sep 23, 2022 - Test invite email received

PakiAccountant

May 3, 2017
Thanks.. We will wait for them to cancel it and re-send the request. Lets see!