+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Ahhh alright Qatar got it thanks! Mines a whole other boat I guess
Well, it's originally Tunisia. He just went to Qatar in February and we are not sure he will stay more than 5 months anyhow before returning to Tunisia.

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Also question?? You said it doesn’t mean it’s transferred at that time so does that mean I’ll get a separate emailing saying when it’ll be sent out? Or is it possible that they’ve already sent it
Well, my SA letter said, "Your VO is Paris all communication should go through them." I assumed that this meant it was being immediately transferred. However, as I noticed with other applicants on ecas... your PA's link starts with "in process" and once they send it over to a visa office it changes to "application received" and then it goes back to "in process." I didn't receive any email about this. Although, for me...the line item hasn't been added on the PA side, "We started processing your application on such and such date." Hopefully, that comes soon now that it appears the VO has it. I feel fairly confident that if the changes didn't happen as I explained or the PA doesn't have line item, "We started..." then it's not at the VO yet. Perhaps, it is...but sitting in queue the way it did when we first sent our apps and waited for months to get that AOR. I hope this makes sense.

Reactions: Meee@

Grape93

Apr 6, 2021
Well, my SA letter said, "Your VO is Paris all communication should go through them." I assumed that this meant it was being immediately transferred. However, as I noticed with other applicants on ecas... your PA's link starts with "in process" and once they send it over to a visa office it changes to "application received" and then it goes back to "in process." I didn't receive any email about this. Although, for me...the line item hasn't been added on the PA side, "We started processing your application on such and such date." Hopefully, that comes soon now that it appears the VO has it. I feel fairly confident that if the changes didn't happen as I explained or the PA doesn't have line item, "We started..." then it's not at the VO yet. Perhaps, it is...but sitting in queue the way it did when we first sent our apps and waited for months to get that AOR. I hope this makes sense.
It does make sense thank you!
My letter said your application will be forwarded to the visa office in London for further processing what do you make of that?

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
It does make sense thank you!
My letter said your application will be forwarded to the visa office in London for further processing what do you make of that?
Well, I make of that, that's where they plan on sending it. ;) That's exactly what mine said, except trade London for Paris. :) You can always call IRCC and check if it's been transferred yet. Have you checked ecas recently to see if PA changed to "application received" ?

Grape93

Apr 6, 2021
Well, I make of that, that's where they plan on sending it. ;) That's exactly what mine said, except trade London for Paris. :) You can always call IRCC and check if it's been transferred yet. Have you checked ecas recently to see if PA changed to "application received" ?
Oh god and I was over here thinking they already transferred it ‍♀ PA still says in process we’ve only gotten biometrics done thus far nothing after that

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Oh god and I was over here thinking they already transferred it ‍♀ PA still says in process we’ve only gotten biometrics done thus far nothing after that
When you click on the PA, is there a line item yet that says, "We started processing your file on [Date]"?

Ok2018

Star Member
Apr 15, 2021
Please can i ask you if your eligibility review has started? At 1st i got background check in progress before my sponsor got SA approval. Immediately after the approval, it changed to "we will let you know when we start processing your background check". Then eligibility review started!
File transferred to Accra, no medicals yet.

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
Please can i ask you if your eligibility review has started? At 1st i got background check in progress before my sponsor got SA approval. Immediately after the approval, it changed to "we will let you know when we start processing your background check". Then eligibility review started!
i thought when eCAS goes to application received that is AOR2? Mine was In Process since AOR1, but just checked to Application Received recently. So it goes back to In Process again?

My GCCKEY account has not been updated since biometrics was completed 45 days ago, is this normal? ANd how come eCAS does not email me when a changehappens lol

Smbn

Feb 12, 2021
Hi everyone,

Do VOs send sometimes documents to the PA by mail (outside canada) ? Or usually everything goes by email when the email address is specified on the application

Thanks!

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Hi, I'm assuming you're asking me about the things you see in gckey? That's all standard info from the start and not reliable source of where your application is at. Perhaps I'm misunderstanding what you're asking? What is your timeline?

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
i thought when eCAS goes to application received that is AOR2? Mine was In Process since AOR1, but just checked to Application Received recently. So it goes back to In Process again?

My GCCKEY account has not been updated since biometrics was completed 45 days ago, is this normal? ANd how come eCAS does not email me when a changehappens lol
yes, it goes back to "in process" after application received and then there will be a line added on PA side that says, "We started processing your application on (date)"

gckey... I see that more of a communication tool. The only things so far that ever updated thete were med and bio.

None of us get emails, don't worry. ;)

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Hi everyone,

Do VOs send sometimes documents to the PA by mail (outside canada) ? Or usually everything goes by email when the email address is specified on the application

Thanks!
if an email address was specified, then by email. If the PA used a representative (lawyer, consultant or spouse) then the email will go to the representative.

Reactions: Smbn

Ok2018

Star Member
Apr 15, 2021
Hi, I'm assuming you're asking me about the things you see in gckey? That's all standard info from the start and not reliable source of where your application is at. Perhaps I'm misunderstanding what you're asking? What is your timeline?
Yes, i was asking about the information from the gckey.
Timeline:
App sent Jan 20
App received Jan 29
AoR Feb 23
SA approval March 17