+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Ok2018

Star Member
Apr 15, 2021
i thought when eCAS goes to application received that is AOR2? Mine was In Process since AOR1, but just checked to Application Received recently. So it goes back to In Process again?

My GCCKEY account has not been updated since biometrics was completed 45 days ago, is this normal? ANd how come eCAS does not email me when a changehappens lol
I also didn't know it goes back to in process again. Mine is at application received on eCAS and in the gckey, eligibility review started. I also haven't gotten any mail except when they informed to remove the progress bar.

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
I also didn't know it goes back to in process again. Mine is at application received on eCAS and in the gckey, eligibility review started. I also haven't gotten any mail except when they informed to remove the progress bar.
they won't update you through every step, don't worry. :) when PA changes back to in process for PA that's when they start processing PA's application.

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
yes, it goes back to "in process" after application received and then there will be a line added on PA side that says, "We started processing your application on (date)"

gckey... I see that more of a communication tool. The only things so far that ever updated thete were med and bio.

None of us get emails, don't worry. ;)
The "We started processing your application on (date)" on PA side? What do you mean "PA Side"?

I am the Sponsor, Representative of my PA, and I am doing everything. You mean the next update of :

We started processing your application on (date)

Will show in eCAS?

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
The "We started processing your application on (date)" on PA side? What do you mean "PA Side"?

I am the Sponsor, Representative of my PA, and I am doing everything. You mean the next update of :

We started processing your application on (date)

Will show in eCAS?
in your ecas, as the representative you'll have two columns. One is the sponsor, one is the applicant. you click the link and it shows you what's processed.

you already have SA, right? Can't remember and I can't see signatures on mobile. If you click the sponsor link it will show you, "We started processing..." at some point that line will be added on the PA link as well.

I hope you can understand what I'm saying.

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
in your ecas, as the representative you'll have two columns. One is the sponsor, one is the applicant. you click the link and it shows you what's processed.

you already have SA, right? Can't remember and I can't see signatures on mobile. If you click the sponsor link it will show you, "We started processing..." at some point that line will be added on the PA link as well.

I hope you can understand what I'm saying.
2 Columns? I go to https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do and I put in my PA's application #,PA's Info, and i see this:

ApplicantPermanent Residence Application Status
<applicant name here>Application Received

If I click on Application Received, I see this:

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on December 21, 2020.
  2. We sent you a letter on February 25, 2021. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

That's all. What do you mean 2 Colunms? Which one is SA Side and Which is PA Side?

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
Omg Wait. I put in Application # and My OWN Info, and now I see this:

Sponsored PersonSponsorship Application StatusPermanent Residence Application Status
<applicant's name>Decision MadeApplication Received

ALl this time I only put in my PA's info! Should I have been put in my info all this time?

I Just noticed it says Decision Made? I click on it, but does not give me any extra Info. And my GCCKey Account still says:

Review of eligibility - Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results - Review of medical results
You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of additional documents - Review of additional documents
We do not need additional documents.

Interview - Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics- Biometrics
March 3, 2021 Completed.

Background check- Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision - Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Is this the "Decision Made" in the Google Sheet? How do I know when I got this?

Reactions: his*marty

krishnat

Jul 4, 2013

Sponsored PersonSponsorship Application StatusPermanent Residence Application Status

ALl this time I only put in my PA's info! Should I have been put in my info all this time?

I Just noticed it says Decision Made? I click on it, but does not give me any extra Info. And my GCCKey Account still says:

this is SA decision made, on tracker decision made is for Permanent Residence Application Status

Reactions: haddad287

Ok2018

Star Member
Apr 15, 2021

The Decision made here is for your SA, it shows that you are eligible to sponsor and a Decision was made to approve you as one. I don't know if this answers you

Reactions: haddad287