+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Hadad, yes i concur with what everyone says above. So, your PA application has been received at VO and once they start processing it, it will change from Application Received to In Process again and then we wait for that line to be added, "We started processing your application on [date]" :)

Lk2424

Feb 20, 2021
Hello, I received my approval to be a sponsor for my spouse on March 3rd, they then said they will be forwarding to the application to the visa office here in Turkey where we live for further processing. I just wanted to know if we will receive confirmation that the application has been received again at the new visa office. And if so how long does it normally take to get confirmation?

Thank you!

yourfather

Jan 31, 2018
Hadad, yes i concur with what everyone says above. So, your PA application has been received at VO and once they start processing it, it will change from Application Received to In Process again and then we wait for that line to be added, "We started processing your application on [date]" :)
In my case the the PA part in ecas always shows 'in progress'. But when I click that, I dont see "we started processing....."

Only three sentences,

1) We received you app
2) We sent medicals
3) We received medicals

On the sponsor part it shows 'Decision made' with the below updates

1) We received you app
2) We sent correspondence
3) We started processing your app

So AOR2 is still pending?

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Hello, I received my approval to be a sponsor for my spouse on March 3rd, they then said they will be forwarding to the application to the visa office here in Turkey where we live for further processing. I just wanted to know if we will receive confirmation that the application has been received again at the new visa office. And if so how long does it normally take to get confirmation?

Thank you!
I didn't receive confirmation, I only knew when the ecas showed as "Application Received" on the PA side... it seems to go back in to process after 1 or 3 days.

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
In my case the the PA part in ecas always shows 'in progress'. But when I click that, I dont see "we started processing....."

Only three sentences,

1) We received you app
2) We sent medicals
3) We received medicals

On the sponsor part it shows 'Decision made' with the below updates

1) We received you app
2) We sent correspondence
3) We started processing your app

So AOR2 is still pending?
AOR2 is pending. It will change to "Application Received" when it reaches the lvo and then back to "in process" At some point (I'm still waiting) the, "We started processing..." line will be added on the PA side.

jaxdacool1

Nov 27, 2020
Category........
FAM
Has anyone here received DM for the PA yet? We got our DM but haven’t received any email or letter communicating the next steps yet, just wondering about the timelines.

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Has anyone here received DM for the PA yet? We got our DM but haven’t received any email or letter communicating the next steps yet, just wondering about the timelines.
Not yet, here... I don't expect it for a while yet.

maryberry

Nov 16, 2017
Is it normal that my husband (PA) hasn't received anything in the mail or his e-mail yet?

ECAS says this:

1. We received NAME's application for permanent residence on December 4, 2020.
  2. We sent NAME's correspondence on April 13, 2021. If NAME has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have NAME do so as soon as possible. Please wait until NAME receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  3. We sent NAME a letter on April 13, 2021. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.