+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
I try my best to limit myself to check once a week but I am failing with that. Otherwise I just research the province we plan to live in.
Checking Daily is a waste of Time. I put myself a Schedule to check once per week on a Monday. Checking 4x per month is better then checking 31 times a month lol..

Even twice per week like Every Monday, Thursday, would likly work. I am also the rep and sponser for my wife. And my email is on my phone anyway.

Reactions: his*marty

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Checking Daily is a waste of Time. I put myself a Schedule to check once per week on a Monday. Checking 4x per month is better then checking 31 times a month lol..

Even twice per week like Every Monday, Thursday, would likly work. I am also the rep and sponser for my wife. And my email is on my phone anyway.
Friday would be a better day to check if you're doing once a week..because if they did anything through the week you'd see it before the weekend. :)

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
Thank you! I hope they manage to finalize it by the end of this year...
congrats

My Sponsorship App Status is currently Decision Made. And my PA App status is currently Application Received. I have not gotten any update since Mar 31... Inshallah Khair.

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
congrats

My Sponsorship App Status is currently Decision Made. And my PA App status is currently Application Received. I have not gotten any update since Mar 31... Inshallah Khair.
Inchallah. It will change soon to in process.

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
A cohort from Paris and same PA country received pre-arrival today, I was cautiously optimistic (they don't have the red flags we do)...alas no. I did get a ghost update... likely making a note for an interview... if that does happen I hope it doesn't drag on for a year or more.

Aus8theworld

Mar 2, 2021
Hi everyone! So a document was missing for my wife's application process and I have the choice to either submit it online (link her application number online) or send it by mail. I have tried to link her application to no success! I made her a new account and tried with Account Number and UCI number but it didn't work at all - I tried all other options.

I called the help line and they said "it should work fine and you shouldn't face any issues" but now I'm stuck and have only the option to send the document by courier. Any one faced this issue before?

Thanks!

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
Hi everyone! So a document was missing for my wife's application process and I have the choice to either submit it online (link her application number online) or send it by mail. I have tried to link her application to no success! I made her a new account and tried with Account Number and UCI number but it didn't work at all - I tried all other options.

I called the help line and they said "it should work fine and you shouldn't face any issues" but now I'm stuck and have only the option to send the document by courier. Any one faced this issue before?

Thanks!
You should be able to link your application using UCI, Application #, and the EXACT Details that was listed on the PDF forms when you mailed it in. Exact Date, Exact name, all same letter's sapcing etc...

Review your sumbitted forms, and you should be able to link it.

BTW did you get your AOR yet? Or is this before getting your AOR?

Aus8theworld

Mar 2, 2021
You should be able to link your application using UCI, Application #, and the EXACT Details that was listed on the PDF forms when you mailed it in. Exact Date, Exact name, all same letter's sapcing etc...

Review your sumbitted forms, and you should be able to link it.

BTW did you get your AOR yet? Or is this before getting your AOR?
I just did it again, with UCI and Application number and still didn't work.

Selection > Perm Residence > Family Class Spouses > UCI and App # > City of Birth (and tried passport too) > Living city of intent > number of members under the application (selected 1 and 2) and nothing... What could be the issue?

This is after getting the AOR...

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015

Selection > Perm Residence > Family Class Spouses > UCI and App # > City of Birth (and tried passport too) > Living city of intent > number of members under the application (selected 1 and 2) and nothing... What could be the issue?

If this is for gckey, there are several different ways to identify, try different ones until you have some success. (I can't recall them all - I know place of birth didn't work for us)

yash91pathak

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019

Usually the issue is with “number of members under the application” - try a few options there