+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

whichuser

Dec 16, 2020
Category........
FAM
My ecas changed to Application Received for the PA, finally. Hamdoulla. Hope it goes back to In Process quickly.
Did you receive an email/ecas message when this change occured? Or did it silently happen, and you noticed the change when checking your application on ecas? Cheers.

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Did you receive an email/ecas message when this change occured? Or did it silently happen, and you noticed the change when checking your application on ecas? Cheers.
Good morning @whichuser . Since, I'm at the point of not needing to obsessively check ecas/gckey anymore, I check once in the morning and once before going to bed (that's not obsessive, right?). It just showed up this morning ecas, no email. Once it goes back to in process (AOR2) I'm not sure if an email will come or not.

Reactions: whichuser

whichuser

Dec 16, 2020
Category........
FAM
Good morning @whichuser . Since, I'm at the point of not needing to obsessively check ecas/gckey anymore, I check once in the morning and once before going to bed (that's not obsessive, right?). It just showed up this morning ecas, no email. Once it goes back to in process (AOR2) I'm not sure if an email will come or not.
Thanks for this. It seems like your daily checking paid off! It may be that I missed this change as I try not to check too often. I suppose I'll have to just keep checking from now on.

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Thanks for this. It seems like your daily checking paid off! It may be that I missed this change as I try not to check too often. I suppose I'll have to just keep checking from now on.
When it goes back to in process on the PA side, a line item will be added to say, "We started processing your application on such and such date." Do you have that on PA side?

whichuser

Dec 16, 2020
Category........
FAM
When it goes back to in process on the PA side, a line item will be added to say, "We started processing your application on such and such date." Do you have that on PA side?
No it doesn't. I didn't realise it added a permanent marker when changing back, thanks for that information. I suppose that means the application has yet to pass the AOR2 gate.

Reactions: his*marty

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
No it doesn't. I didn't realise it added a permanent marker when changing back, thanks for that information. I suppose that means the application has yet to pass the AOR2 gate.
You never really know if they're updating regularly... I wondered myself whether it was actually in process and just not updated because I was notified that it was going to Paris VO back in February. Who would have thought it would take 2 months from SA to PA's PR App Received at the VO....

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
You never really know if they're updating regularly... I wondered myself whether it was actually in process and just not updated because I was notified that it was going to Paris VO back in February. Who would have thought it would take 2 months from SA to PA's PR App Received at the VO....
is it at lvo?

maryberry

Nov 16, 2017
I just received my sponsorship approval today. I was informed in the email that our application is being sent to the Mexico office.

My husband however, has not received any sort of email or mail from IRCC regarding our application or anything at all that contains his UCI or application number. Is that the normal process? Do we wait for an email or an actual physical mail? We haven’t been able to set up an account for him yet because of this.
Thanks for your answers!

Reactions: his*marty

Fang_89

Star Member
Sep 22, 2020
I just received my sponsorship approval today. I was informed in the email that our application is being sent to the Mexico office.

My husband however, has not received any sort of email or mail from IRCC regarding our application or anything at all that contains his UCI or application number. Is that the normal process? Do we wait for an email or an actual physical mail? We haven’t been able to set up an account for him yet because of this.
Thanks for your answers!
He should receive an e-mail in a few days, we got ours a few days after the SA. Don't worry about it!

Last edited:
Reactions: maryberry

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Back to in process today!! Line item wasn't added yet to say they've started processing.

Grape93

Apr 6, 2021
W
Back to in process today!! Line item wasn't added yet to say they've started processing.
Can you share your timeline so far and where is PA from? I got a sponsor approval email back in feb and with that email it said it would be sent to lvo and nothing yet... am I just not patient enough?? lol

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
W

Can you share your timeline so far and where is PA from? I got a sponsor approval email back in feb and with that email it said it would be sent to lvo and nothing yet... am I just not patient enough?? lol
Yes, my original email provided the lvo, but that doesn't mean it's transferred at that time sadly. This is my timeline:

SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP:
Sponsor: Canada | PA: Tunisia (Qatar) | Mailed: 15DEC2020 | Delivered: 18DEC2020 | AOR1: 17FEB2021 | BIL: 23FEB2021 | ADR (Saudi PCC): 23FEB2021 |MR: 24FEB2021 | SA & VO (Paris): 24FEB2021 | Medical Complete: 15MAR2021 | Medical GCkey: 19MAR2021 | Biometrics Complete: 22MAR2021 |Biometrics GCkey: 22MAR2021 | PA App. Rec'd (ecas): 14APR2021 | AOR2: 15APR2021 | Pre-Arrival: nil | DM: nil | PPR: nil | COPR: nil | Landed: nil

Grape93

Apr 6, 2021
Yes, my original email provided the lvo, but that doesn't mean it's transferred at that time sadly. This is my timeline:

SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP:
Sponsor: Canada | PA: Tunisia (Qatar) | Mailed: 15DEC2020 | Delivered: 18DEC2020 | AOR1: 17FEB2021 | BIL: 23FEB2021 | ADR (Saudi PCC): 23FEB2021 |MR: 24FEB2021 | SA & VO (Paris): 24FEB2021 | Medical Complete: 15MAR2021 | Medical GCkey: 19MAR2021 | Biometrics Complete: 22MAR2021 |Biometrics GCkey: 22MAR2021 | PA App. Rec'd (ecas): 14APR2021 | AOR2: 15APR2021 | Pre-Arrival: nil | DM: nil | PPR: nil | COPR: nil | Landed: nil
Ahhh alright Qatar got it thanks! Mines a whole other boat I guess