+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
Has anyone tried applying for a TRV? I know it's hard to get, but I wanted to try. After I saw the processing time for where my husband is, is 591 days, why bother... :/
i dont think the 591 days is right, i believe it'll take a month or two max

Reactions: his*marty

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
i dont think the 591 days is right, i believe it'll take a month or two max
Well, I suppose we will just keep applying every 2 - 3 months if that is all it takes. If our PR app was denied and we apply again in the future, would these refusals then need to be listed on the future PR application?

frange

May 25, 2018
Well, I suppose we will just keep applying every 2 - 3 months if that is all it takes. If our PR app was denied and we apply again in the future, would these refusals then need to be listed on the future PR application?
They all will be listed on your record. Wondering if they are going to affect you in the future? I don't really know; but the rejections will be scrutinized.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
As long as the information is truthful shouldn't be much to worry about. Where it looks bad is if applicant was trying multiple times before marriage under different pretexts to get TRV. Completely normal to try to visit spouse.

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
They all will be listed on your record. Wondering if they are going to affect you in the future? I don't really know; but the rejections will be scrutinized.
I don't see how it's not normal to try and get a visitor visa to see your spouse - I doubt it would affect negatively. The reason for refusal will be 179(b) anyhow. We've waited a year already, so what are we supposed to do...just keep waiting without trying?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I don't see how it's not normal to try and get a visitor visa to see your spouse - I doubt it would affect negatively. The reason for refusal will be 179(b) anyhow. We've waited a year already, so what are we supposed to do...just keep waiting without trying?
Yes, normal to apply to visit spouse. Especially now. Just as long as all info truthful.

Grape93

Apr 6, 2021
Hey there!
Dec 2020 applicant here. My spouse is living in Pakistan. We were just wondering how long it usually takes to get acknowledgment from LVO, if any at all?

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
Hey there!
Dec 2020 applicant here. My spouse is living in Pakistan. We were just wondering how long it usually takes to get acknowledgment from LVO, if any at all?
most ppl dont receive any acknowledgment from lvo, but u may